1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Wow that looks impressive, good job.

3. Post
    the E3 gameplay video for me went like this

* OMG amazeballs
    * ok star wars fad wearing off now where the complex systems and great gameplay
    * ok so that dude just insta turned into a jet, ok
    * so 1 hit kills with knifes ok
    * this is looking worse than hardline

yep...

4. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    the E3 gameplay video for me went like this

* OMG amazeballs
    * ok star wars fad wearing off now where the complex systems and great gameplay
    * ok so that dude just insta turned into a jet, ok
    * so 1 hit kills with knifes ok
    * this is looking worse than hardline

yep...
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

5. Post
    They got the look and feel down pat. I want me some TIE-fighter cockpit sexiness.

6. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out...
    Enjoy the cut down fad. Still worse than the original.

I'll be hoping DICE doesn't **** up Battlefied 5 as well

7. Post
    the air combat is apparently complete shite with maps being to small to accommodate it. Also why the **** can't we just fly when we want to instead of having some stupid pickup system.

8. Post
    "...mode will have legs."

Heh.

9. Post
    Why the hate? this is going to be awesome. Would be funny if you got a hero and got knifed once and died right of the bat.
    Last edited by Britneys Spear; 24th June 2015 at 3:54 pm.

10. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Enjoy the cut down fad. Still worse than the original.

I'll be hoping DICE doesn't **** up Battlefied 5 as well
    Game hasn't even been released yet, bud, and there wasn't really a hell of a lot to cut down - both Battlefront 1 & 2 were only ok and didn't have much going for them, tbh

It's good that they're sticking to their word and not doing a re-skinned Battlefield like what happened with BF:H.

11. Post
    At 0.34 on that video it clearly says PRE-ALPHA FOOTAGE FYI

12. Post
    I'm still extremely excited for this game, still not going to pre order and just hope they don't bugger it up!

13. Post
    DICE wont *** up BF5
    Reads like a tui billboard

14. Post
    POCOLOCO wrote:
    the air combat is apparently complete shite with maps being to small to accommodate it. Also why the **** can't we just fly when we want to instead of having some stupid pickup system.
    i think dice said something about making air combat easier. aircraft will probably have easy to learn controls. not that i'm complaining i suck at flying jets in bf3 and bf4

15. Post
    It'll be janky and screwed up like every Battlefield game has been in some way; and it'll still be fun.

16. Post
    I just hope the music isn't played the whole time as that would grow old fast..

17. Post
    It will probably be like 99% of games and have a separate music level bar