Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    The PC version I hear is a direct port of the console version, so expect something like Skyrim when it came out

2. Post
    PRiME wrote:
    The PC version I hear is a direct port of the console version, so expect something like Skyrim when it came out
    Yeah, no. It isn't, quite clearly and unequivocally.

3. Post
    11/10 IGN
    12/10 Gpforums

lol couldn't resist a joke. Hopefully the game lives up to the hype and wont take up 200gigs of hd space
    Winner: Ass Clown Award 2002!!! NEWS FLASH 2003 clown as well!!!

4. Post
    Sea Monkey wrote:
    Hopefully the game lives up to the hype and wont take up 200gigs of hd space
    No idea about the hype, but the game is about 25GB installed.

5. Post
    Now seems like a good time to replay The Witcher 1. I lost interest last time, so this time I'll stick with it (I swear) and by the time I finish that and Witcher 2, along with another game or two in the mix, The Witcher 3 will be on sale.

6. Post
    Just persevere through first area and the game opens up fully story and character wise.

7. Post
    Lol at me still not having my free Witcher code from Gigabyte....FML.

Knew I should have sent it in earlier :P

8. Post
    Bugs to be expected in a game of this scale, so I'm happy to wait for a few patches before jumping in. Both W1 and 2 improved immensely from their release state after extensive and prolonged support. If this is already 10/10 then

9. Post
    IST wrote:
    Lol at me still not having my free Witcher code from Gigabyte....FML.

Knew I should have sent it in earlier
    Me waiting for my discs to arrive:

10. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    Mighty Rape

11. Post
    It's not even their fault, apparently shipment from the states is delayed.

12. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    Oh shit. That's rough. Can you cancel and purchase elsewhere?

13. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    average levelling system, bugs, average combat, average loot system, 10/10

Must be dem graphics
    Yeah, I don't get it? Is the story that great?

14. Post
    There's a lot about it that's great

15. Post
    I'm loving it so far, and it is definitely a masterpiece of size and scope. Not sure it's a 10 though. But these review sites qualify that by saying stuff like a 10 being a game that they believe every gamer should play, rather than something that is perfect. Perfection is subjective, and the very nature of games reviews is subjective, so i wouldn't be too bothered if it did mean it was perfect (perfect in that reviewers eyes).

I'm so pleased it's got a "In it for the story" difficulty

Review opinions aside, one of the things i do really like, which is becoming rare these days, is the quality of the package - $90 for the PS4 version at The Warehouse, and as well as the massive game itself, you get a cool map, a proper instruction manual, a booklet about The Witcher universe, stickers, a soundtrack CD, and a thank you card from the developer which tells you that all 16 pieces of DLC will be free.

Pretty damn good if you ask me - it's the way games should be presented. Last title that did anything like this was GTAV.

16. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Oh shit. That's rough. Can you cancel and purchase elsewhere?
    I don't want to, because preordered edition comes with a wolf medallion, whereas day 1 edition in stock now has only a poster.

Guess I deserve this for my lack of faith lol
    Last edited by mintyOnion; 20th May 2015 at 1:11 pm.

17. Post
    bionic.man wrote:
    Man....that's rough Bionic, jesus: I'd be expecting some reparations of delight for that type of malarky.

$50 voucher should do it (if you're reading this MA)

18. Post
    Getting discounts from Mighty Rape is close to getting blood from a stone in recent years.

19. Post
    With courier, target delivery 9 am.

Last edited by mintyOnion; 21st May 2015 at 6:22 am. Reason: It's here!

20. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Getting discounts from Mighty Rape is close to getting blood from a stone in recent years.
    They have gotten more stringent in their hookups for sure, still...they pricematch more than CL seems too though....

21. Post
    can not stop playing this