Grand Theft Auto V - 60 Frames-Per-Second PC trailer

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    Been waiting sooo long for this wont believe its released until its actually released.Have to get this one for PC due to the amount of foul language in it cant have the kids playing it.

3. Post
    neddycgoon wrote:
    Been waiting sooo long for this wont believe its released until its actually released.Have to get this one for PC due to the amount of foul language in it cant have the kids playing it.
    Ever heard of parental locks?

4. Post
    neddycgoon wrote:
    Don't be so negative, steam preloading starts on Wednesday, no way this game will not be playable on 14 April

5. Post
    He has good reason to be, it's been delayed a thousand times already.
    I'll pick it up myself in the xmas sales

6. Post
    However non-delayed versions will be like be like playing in perpetual slow motion by comparison. 30fps cap; inaccurate aiming + sluggish movement on analogue sticks that simulates the player being stuck in treacle.

7. Post
    I'll probably play it the same way I played watch dogs.

Mouse for shooting/aiming and xbone controller for everything else assuming it allows both control schemes simultaneously, for some reason DA:O doesnt which is annoying

I had the same experience in GTA IV, if I had to pick just one control scheme it would keyboard and mouse, but the analogues are much easier to drive with while aiming with analogue is balls

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I'll probably play it the same way I played watch dogs.

Mouse for shooting/aiming and xbone controller for everything else assuming it allows both control schemes simultaneously, for some reason DA:O doesnt which is annoying
    Yup, this is precisely how I played GTA IV PC, SR:TT, SR IV (less so, because superpowers making vehicles largely redundant and helicopters perform FAR better with KB+M than gamepad I found), Sleeping Dogs.