1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Great time to get back into ESO, archeage is starting to suck balls at PVP

3. Post
    Cool, will give it a hoon tonight. Quite liked it, just wasn't prepared to pay such a high sub.

4. Post
    Oh man, who could POSSIBLY have seen this coming? Who could have thought that the subscription model was outdated and completely unviable in today's market?

Oh wait, everyone.

5. Post
    Celticknife wrote:
    Oh man, who could POSSIBLY have seen this coming? Who could have thought that the subscription model was outdated and completely unviable in today's market?

Oh wait, everyone.
    I think it was the $60 fee for the client and a rather overpriced sub price that did them in. If they were going for a sub the client should have been free.

6. Post
    Yea I will definitely play it now that it is sub free. Might wait a while for the price to go down to like $50 tho. Depends how long til I run out of other games I am playing at the moment.

7. Post
    I'm still happy with the sub model, much rather that than P2W mechanics in a game.

The MMO has to be awesome though.

8. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I'm still happy with the sub model, much rather that than P2W mechanics in a game.

The MMO has to be awesome though.
    This. More than happy to sub to a good game. Elder scrolls was shit

9. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Elder scrolls was shit
    ESO at launch: vanilla shit.
    ESO as it is now?: a very different game... and as good as any current MMO IMO.