1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    "Marco!"
    "Polo!"
    "MARCO!"
    "POLO!"

3. Post
    cardinalnz wrote:
    "marco!"
    "polo!"
    "marco!"
    "polo!"
    what?!?

4. Post
    That sounds incredibly boring... yay for flying through empty space all by yourself... pretty sure they made movies about people going insane with that o.O

Would be much better if they allowed some sort of teleporting to a friend/group and then going from there. Considering this is an exploration game, it doesn't make sense not to allow it as it would not given any advantage to that player?

5. Post
    They should still add systems which allow people to team up, even if it is a chore to find them

6. Post
    In space with advanced flying technology, but communications and radar have not advanced since the smoke signal?! Hmm this will need to be changed or many people will not be impressed.

7. Post
    Rezoken wrote:
    Would be much better if they allowed some sort of teleporting to a friend/group and then going from there. Considering this is an exploration game, it doesn't make sense not to allow it as it would not given any advantage to that player?
    It has portals so I can't see why not.

8. Post
    If I can't explore with my buddies, I don't care. This doesn't seem like our kind of jam

9. Post
    I don't have any friends. I can't wait for this game to be released

10. Post
    Murdoch44 wrote:
    I don't have any friends. I can't wait for this game to be released
    Me too! Maybe we can have no friends together and never meet each other in the game either.

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 1026
Size:  7.2 KB

But siriusly I am looking forward to this game, friends or no friends.

11. Post
    This game is looking less and less exciting as time goes by.

Can we at least see a trailer with a little action in it and not just a Sci fi version of a drive down to the local park?

12. Post
    Still looking forward to it, but it would've been nice to play this multiplayer game with other people...

13. Post
    GaR wrote:
    Still looking forward to it, but it would've been nice to play this multiplayer game with other people...
    Yeah I agree, hopefully they consider something like warping between people at some stage but who knows