Battlefield 5

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    I've tried it out with mates. Maybe I'm just over the BR genre cause it feels meh. The looting system after killing someone is terrible, especially when there's multiple bodies.

Anyone that has a mouse adapter on Xbox will own any game, and there's squads/xbox live buddies that run in gangs with them.

And yeah, it's slow to get into matches and we were spawning at times outside our squad we created in lobby.

2. Post
    bzE wrote:
    I wish it was faster to get into another game. The play again button should quickly push me to another game of the same mode and uniform.
    Yeah it's so damn slow.

3. Post
    one round, meh another br game. back to conquest

the weird control changes between modes make no sense

and it reset my solider loadouts on conquest...

4. Post
    I like it, The looting system is pathetic but the gameplay is fun and the map is awesome. My buddies n I were saying we've been spoilt with how good apex is and how easy it makes everything. It's taken the BR genre to the next level and anything new looks terrible in comparison.

5. Post

6. Post
    Heyo, old school bf1942 player reporting in here.

Been playing BFV a lot lately, but not really noticing much of a NZ clan scene, or really scene at all? things seem pretty quiet here. Is there another website/forum or discord that I dont know about where everyone is congregating?

Having said that, defintiely after some people to play with that hang out on discord etc etc, getting a bit boring playing on my own using in game comms and not having and buds to play with (ive had a pretty long absense in online gamine for maybe the last decade and been a bit out of the loop)

Lemmy know what's good, and add me on Origin! NightAvenger696

Churr!

7. Post
    The first 3 were the best ..BF1942, BF2, and BF Vietnam and the mods that came from them.

8. Post
    Ret- wrote:
    Heyo, old school bf1942 player reporting in here.

Been playing BFV a lot lately, but not really noticing much of a NZ clan scene, or really scene at all? things seem pretty quiet here. Is there another website/forum or discord that I dont know about where everyone is congregating?

Having said that, defintiely after some people to play with that hang out on discord etc etc, getting a bit boring playing on my own using in game comms and not having and buds to play with (ive had a pretty long absense in online gamine for maybe the last decade and been a bit out of the loop)

Lemmy know what's good, and add me on Origin! NightAvenger696

Churr!
    I've just bought BFV as well, trying to look for anything in the NZ/AU clan scene. Same reasons, just wanna find some people to play with!

Let me know if you find anything....

9. Post
    Not sure about clan scene, plenty of AU/KIWI's though - maybe just ask around in game? Private servers are coming soon for BF5

10. Post
    I was looking forward to new maps cause this game is so stale. Then I saw there's only ONE map getting released at the end of the month... wtf, this has been the shittiest BF yet in terms of content.

11. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I was looking forward to new maps cause this game is so stale. Then I saw there's only ONE map getting released at the end of the month... wtf, this has been the shittiest BF yet in terms of content.
    I have to agree, initially I really enjoyed it then realized it's so shallow, and it's only been done this way so they can drip feed content to try keep people interested but it seems to have had the opposite effect

12. Post
    If the game was good enough they wouldn't need new content to keep people interested. Counter Strike is evidence of that (or Strike at Karkand, Wake Island etc).

13. Post
    Fire storm died so early on Oceania servers :/

14. Post
    Oh here's a new breakthrough mode... for only 2 maps! Cool.

Even BFV's favourite hype man Jackfrags has started playing other games instead.

15. Post
    Havent properly played BFV since Div2 released. Ill jump on for 2mins and alt+f4 as its just rather boring.

16. Post
    mayhemfighter wrote:
    Fire storm died so early on Oceania servers :/
    Apparently servers are back now. I've been too disinterested in BFV to check personally.

17. Post
    I'm still playing BFBC2 because it's the only BF with a reliably active HC server available (+ its just a ****en awesome game). If they had rent servers for BFV, I probably would have bought it and would be playing it right now

18. Post
    Since BF1 has passed on and BFV is super boring, I'm thinking of selling my Xbox One I bought to play with mates, the Xbox One game market is so lacking I can see why PS4 has got more players. The 360 was an awesome console but this one is so lack luster and the UI is terrible. I've gone back to playing Rising Storm 2 on PC the past few nights and having a blast.
    BFBC3 looks to be a next gen console game, so I may as well get that on PC when it drops.

19. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Apparently servers are back now. I've been too disinterested in BFV to check personally.
    Had Aussie servers past three nights,

Basically a server will allow you to go into a lobby with 8 people - then it will wait awhile - i've had games between 14-40 people.

20. Post
    Played a game with 17 players last night. Took 15 minutes to get in to. Boys AT mission can suck it.

21. Post
    bzE wrote:
    Played a game with 17 players last night. Took 15 minutes to get in to. Boys AT mission can suck it.
    You can just get the turret disable/engine disable etc in conquest. Mind you, still need the vehicle store unlock from Firestorm.

22. Post
    Once you get the tank disables it's easy as.
    Vehicle captures are done at the start of the round.
    Then get in a good squad for the rest.

23. Post
    Yeah i got the tank unlocks on one kill, turret disable, tank disable and kill in a Tank, new gun is quite fun.

24. Post
    bzE wrote:
    You can do enough to unlock it with no firestorm play required.

**** firestorm

DW wrote:
    If the game was good enough they wouldn't need new content to keep people interested. Counter Strike is evidence of that (or Strike at Karkand, Wake Island etc).
    None of the bfv maps are really that great, I thought some of the bf1 dlc maps were super sucky to play but pretty much all the bfv ones are worse. At least if there was custom servers you could have rotations with the best 3 or something but otherwise its the same crappy loop.