Battlefield 5

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    4k console*
    Yeah?

2. Post
    Inferior picture quality to the same res he would have be playing on PC, let alone 4k ultra settings on the PC version.

3. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Im playing at 4k and it's bliss.
    Xbox One S here. I was playing the beta and 10 hour trial on my PC.

4. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Inferior picture quality to the same res he would have be playing on PC, let alone 4k ultra settings on the PC version.
    Depends if he was at 1080p on PC.

5. Post
    I was playing it at 1440p on PC.

6. Post
    There's a lot of unauthentic stuff I dislike about this game, and it does feel and play like a beta, but I do like the gun mechanics and TTK now.
    Hunting tanks with a squad of 2 supports and 2 assaults is fun, it's way more easier to take out tanks as infantry now.

7. Post
    My favourite is shoveling snipers, that sound and animation never gets old. Combat medic FTW.

8. Post
    The more I play this, the more annoying bugs stand out. It gets frustrating.

9. Post
    The more I play this the more I love it.

10. Post
    While I'm still enjoying the gameplay of this, the bugs and lack of content is starting to get to me.

11. Post
    It seems like there's a lot more mouse/keyboard adapters players on xbox now, annoying.

12. Post
    Jesus, All you do is piss and moan about every game you play.

13. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    It seems like there's a lot more mouse/keyboard adapters players on xbox now, annoying.
    Why do you say that?

14. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    Jesus, All you do is piss and moan about every game you play.
    Every game? I can only think of two games, this and the way PUBG went.. what else?

..but I'll admit, I have been moaning about too much stuff lately.

ludez wrote:
    Why do you say that?
    Getting 180 blasted quicker than you can say hi. I used to play a heap of COD and Bad Company on xbox 360 back in the day and never saw anything like I do today with the way some people quickly react and aim quick.

15. Post
    Are you talking about the known TTD issues?

16. Post
    AstoriaParanoia wrote:
    Are you talking about the known TTD issues?
    Actually now that you mentioned TTD maybe last nights scenario was that? The dude ran pass me just as I popped over a knoll and I shot him in the back a bit and he whipped around and instakilled me in the head.

But I have seen some other questionable movements that look too PC like.

17. Post

18. Post
    Name:  50947217_10161418436960008_8271843971118923776_n.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  87.4 KB

wow, this is pretty unexpected

19. Post
    Seriously? It's that hard is it.

20. Post
    As someone who was ready to pay full price at launch if it was right, and then ready to pay a discounted price to play with my friends even if it wasn't right, it seems like they're doing everything they can to convince me not to buy the game.

21. Post
    AgrAde wrote:
    As someone who was ready to pay full price at launch if it was right, and then ready to pay a discounted price to play with my friends even if it wasn't right, it seems like they're doing everything they can to convince me not to buy the game.
    This. I bought it last month thinking hardcore was a default option. Realising it wasn't and is down to private servers to make the option available, I refunded the game, I've held off buying until I know I can play without "mummy, hold my hand" default settings.

You know, I'm actually still playing BFBC2 because its the only BF game with a dedicated hardcore server with reasonable (as in sub 300) ping left. SAD.
    Last edited by ChairmanDrew; 24th January 2019 at 12:12 am.

22. Post
    Meanwhile, servers are packed every night.

Squad conquest is pretty good, more maps for it would be nice, but it's good to play a few quick rounds of mixed in with the other modes.

23. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Meanwhile, servers are packed every night.

Squad conquest is pretty good, more maps for it would be nice, but it's good to play a few quick rounds of mixed in with the other modes.
    Squad conquest has helped in saying that it's not hard to find servers for Conquest or Grand Ops. 3 Map rotation for Squad Conquest is a little tiring

24. Post
    I've gone back to bf1

its like every bf title dice forgets how to do a bunch of basic shit (bipods , vaulting etc), there is too much half assed stuff waiting behind t he "soon", "totes coming in tides of war" etc etc The vehicle/infantry/plane etc balance is all over the show (rifle frag grenades do more splash damage than a main tank cannon..)

everything has ****ing particle effects/smoke everywhere. Even without spotting you can actually see enemies in bf1 other than needing to shoot at every rock on the off chance its a bloke.

I still cant believe these blokes have been making pretty much the same basic game for 17 years but manage to **** up so much stuff

the tanks ****ing suck now, each type has a vastly different max rotation speed but what you set your mouse speed too is proportional in some weird ass way to the max speed of the tank. So even if you like your tank under the max speed of the tiny tanks and get that right its all wrong and slower than the max speed of the slowest ones (like its a ****ing turtle)

25. Smile

LFM players from nz

Anybody wanting somebody to play with in bf5 . Add twistedbladz

Cheers guys