Battlefield 5

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    AstoriaParanoia wrote:
    Ray Tracing beast mode as long as you have a 60hz monitor

2. Post
    Guess I need an NVIDIA card now

Edit: love the new map, panzerstorm. Took almost fill upgraded valentine flanking at the start, nuked two tigers from behind and then escaped they clearly didn't have turret speed upgrades.
    Last edited by purplez; 7th December 2018 at 5:11 pm.

3. Post
    Why does it only work with a 60hz monitor, compared to a 144hz?

4. Post
    It works with all screens.

He is just saying performance is relatively average (60fps) so no point having a higher refresh monitor if you plan to run 1440P @ max settings with ultra DXR. Turn DXR off and you'll make better use of the 144hz screen.

5. Post
    BF 5 has 33% off standard and Deluxe on the origin store

6. Post
    choice. Got 40% off with my month of origin access discount added.

7. Post
    Yeah, they just further pissed off the people who pre-ordered the game at full price (their most diehard customers). Pretty dumb move, but those pre-order numbers must have been really shite for them to be willing to do this less than a month after launch.

8. Post
    Sucks when I paid $99

9. Post
    Damnit I forgot to cancel my Origin premier sub, so just got billed for another month - I haven't played the game since the 13th...

Guess I'll give the new content a whirl then.

10. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Yeah, they just further pissed off the people who pre-ordered the game at full price (their most diehard customers). Pretty dumb move, but those pre-order numbers must have been really shite for them to be willing to do this less than a month after launch.
    I pre ordered, cancelled (as there was literally no point). Got origin access for a month instead. Now get a 40% discount. Still essentially paid $80ish for it, but beats $99.