General Discussion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 2,826 to 2,842 of 2842

1. Post
    GaR wrote:
    I pretty much only play arcade mode these days. People who care about the outcome of a game have this tendency to act like ****s, so I prefer my stakes low.

Not sure if you know this but your accent is kiwi as **** m8

Anyway, getting back into OW - new character seem interesting, haven't played for ~8months. Moira probably my favs out of the new cast, Doomfist seems a little impenetrable.

2. Post
    Funny that.

Brigitte is pretty useful, and people struggle to counter. Hanzo's new rapid fire ability easily makes up for losing scatter. Lucio's wall ride is now super ezmode, and his boop no longer uses ammo.

3. Post
    Yeah had my first go with Brigitte last night; didn't really click for me - could see the stun being very annoying though.

Never played Hanzo and don't think I ever will, but seems like the re-tooling has been well received - there are Hanzo's all over the godamn place.

4. Post
    Lootboxes have started going mad with duplicates again. From four lootboxes I just got 13 duplicates, one pile of currency, a player icon, and a Tracer emote.

5. Post
    First time playing playing in ages again like the latest hero

6. Post
    Are you talking about Hammond on the PTR or Bridgette?

GaR wrote:
    Lootboxes have started going mad with duplicates again. From four lootboxes I just got 13 duplicates, one pile of currency, a player icon, and a Tracer emote.
    Yeah, I've found the same thing, just loads of trash outside of duplicates too.

7. Post
    The girl hybrid tank healer

8. Post
    Yeah, that is Bridgette, Torbs daughter. I like playing her too.

I might have to jump on the PTR to give this hamster in a mech suit a go, looks crazy.

9. Post
    I would play a whole game based on the new character. The movement looks really fluid; can get around the map really quickly if you know what you're doing.

10. Post
    Overwatch can be had for cheap - if you sub to the humbe bundle monthly for september you will get a download code for Overwatch among other games

11. Post
    Very excited for potential new character reveal at Blizzcon!

12. Post
    ST3LLA wrote:
    Very excited for potential new character reveal at Blizzcon!
    wuuuuuuuut?

13. Post

14. Post
    World Cup finals at Blizzcon are live now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8M0_E14wMDY

15. Post

16. Post
    Played a good few hours of Ashe now, but I can't get the hang of the difference in mouse acceleration/movement between scoped and unscoped. How do you all cope with this?

17. Post
    Is she like widow in that department? If so, go into tutorial/practice, then fluff with the different settings to suit for sensitivity in and out of scope.

Would you like them both to have the same general feel?