1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I have to wait until i get to play this due to so many other games but definitely going to get this.

3. Post
    I love the Souls games so much I'm even down to play 'copy-cats'.... at a later date that is, no chance in the world of having an interest in it right now with so many big game releases going on.

4. Post
    Buyer beware: This game is absolutely broken on PC. Frequent crashes every 30 minutes and terrible frame rate drops on even high end machines such as mine (i7 2600K 3.5GHZ, 16GB RAM, GTX 780 Ti). DO NOT BUY until they fix all the bugs.

5. Post
    D_V_Trooper wrote:
    Buyer beware: This game is absolutely broken on PC. Frequent crashes every 30 minutes and terrible frame rate drops on even high end machines such as mine (i7 2600K 3.5GHZ, 16GB RAM, GTX 780 Ti). DO NOT BUY until they fix all the bugs.
    Similar rig. no issues at all here.

6. Post
    D_V_Trooper wrote:
    so your fps drops after 30 minutes and your computer crashes? sounds like something is overheating.

7. Post
    R9290, I7 4790K and 16gb Ram. All settings maxed (barring the NVIDIA specific settings) and it's running smooth as, no crashes and no FPS drops.

Good game as well, had a few rage induced boss moments where I stuffed up and was (rightly) punished, but still very enjoyable.

8. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    so your fps drops after 30 minutes and your computer crashes? sounds like something is overheating.
    The game keeps crashing, not my PC. My PC has more than enough cooling.

9. Post
    Trikki wrote:
    R9290, I7 4790K and 16gb Ram. All settings maxed (barring the NVIDIA specific settings) and it's running smooth as, no crashes and no FPS drops.

Good game as well, had a few rage induced boss moments where I stuffed up and was (rightly) punished, but still very enjoyable.
    Yeah I hear the issues are mainly with Nvidia cards and Physx. Its not a bad game, I just wish I could actually play the damn thing.

10. Post
    I'm loving that idea of the XP Risk vs Reward system