1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    The score 9/10 doesn't seems to contradict the pros and cons. The pros really say nothing other than it's enhanced and the cons basically rubbish the story which one would assume is one of the main reasons you would play an RPG. Did I miss something?

3. Post
    GameDawg wrote:
    The score 9/10 doesn't seems to contradict the pros and cons. The pros really say nothing other than it's enhanced and the cons basically rubbish the story which one would assume is one of the main reasons you would play an RPG. Did I miss something?
    Yep. Try actually reading the whole review and not just the very end. "Story Mode" is not what you assume it is.

4. Post
    IWD is another on my backlog of doom - it may jump a few spots now though

5. Post
    I'll pick this up at some point. I enjoyed IWD...not as much the BG series as IWD is more a dungeon crawl but still good fun. Would love a PST enhanced edition but not sure what rights they have to do that.

6. Post
    I already own two copies of IWD. I won't bother until a 66%-75% off sale on Steam.