1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    [sarcasm]Oh gee, I wonder if he's a Republican?[/sarcasm]

3. Post
    well technically societal values and common morality is also brainwashing

4. Post
    He doesn't sound like a disturbed nutjob at all does he?

5. Post
    I can't quite put my finger on why but for some reason I want to see soldiers in schools... I also want a Big Mac and all the Pokemon...

6. Post
    Dude needs to lay off the pipe

7. Post
    How evil. Glad I don't buy or play Cowadoody. Or live in America. I love how insular and pretentious Americans are.

8. Post
    "I look at the U.S. military and government, ironically, as having some of the very same problems as what the Call of Duty franchise has,”
    Finding the bad guy of the week to go blow up and doing it over and over to make billions of dollars while the public are so apathetic and used to it they shovel it down thinking they need it. Yup no truer words spoken about CodMurica F¥€k yeah

9. Post
    Wow. The dude literally just said he's above the US government. What a complete and utter imbecile.

"countering international threats" and "countering game industry opposition" are incomparable.

10. Post
    The USA government has been using propaganda successfully since at least WWII and really honed their skills with Edward Bernays. I think its laughable that this guy thinks he is introducing something 'new' to the government.

Has he ever watched any of the major news outlets in the USA: fox news, CNN, ABC news etc. These are all 'marking' tools paid for by corporations. Those same corporations pay for the politicians in government and they pay for the legislation.

Brainwashing/marketing/propaganda is business as usual for the united states. One of the many reasons I left.

11. Post
    Soldiers in schools is a terrible idea. Send in an armed soldier, trained to fight in a war zone, and not trained to deal with their own civilians.

F**k America. I was just saying to my partner yesterday, there is absolutely nothing these days that I envy about the american lifestyle or culture. It's pretty much the epitome of all that is wrong with western culture.

12. Post
    Conzar wrote:
    The USA government has been using propaganda successfully since at least WWII and really honed their skills with Edward Bernays. I think its laughable that this guy thinks he is introducing something 'new' to the government.

Has he ever watched any of the major news outlets in the USA: fox news, CNN, ABC news etc. These are all 'marking' tools paid for by corporations. Those same corporations pay for the politicians in government and they pay for the legislation.

Brainwashing/marketing/propaganda is business as usual for the united states. One of the many reasons I left.
    Exactly! considering this is what he does for a living I'm surprised he doesn't see it himself.

13. Post
    Sounds like someone who got shafted by Activi$ion and is talking nonsense to hinder their future sales. There was nothing about Black Ops 2 that was hated by the fans, they did no marketing to "change people's minds"

he's a nutter.