Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,201 to 69,224 of 69224

1. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    I'm gutted, our pet lamb died. We looked after him for months while his mum never fed him and he was rejected. He became real friendly and was funny as.

RIP lamby.
    I used to have 2 pet lambs. I keep on asking my folks if we actually ate them lol. I think we gave them away to the farms when they got too big for the house. They're pretty awesome to keep as pets clomp around the house like a boss lol

2. Post
    Dental check up today. Getting a root canal next week. $900 thank you very much.

Off to see the insurance assessor now to see about the hail damage to the car. Hopefully some better news....

3. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    Look on the bright side, lamb is delicious.
    Send me your address, I'll send you some mysteriously dead lamb for Christmas.

WarZoner wrote:
    I used to have 2 pet lambs. I keep on asking my folks if we actually ate them lol. I think we gave them away to the farms when they got too big for the house. They're pretty awesome to keep as pets clomp around the house like a boss lol
    Yeah pretty sure we ate some of our pet ones when I was younger lol. Pretty sure your parents feed them to you

My wife was super attached to him, I'll have to break the news to her when she gets home :/

4. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    You can surf pretty much any day in Welly depending on wind direction and transport. N or NW, head to Titahi Bay. S, go to Lyall Bay. Weekend, head to Wairarapa. Just got to get over the cold water.
    It's quite amazing to me what people in Wellington are willing to "surf".. you see people out in howling on shore wind trying to catch 1ft close outs or if its a sunny day with no swell people will still be trying to ride the 2 inch shore breaks at Lyall, it's hilarious. The east coast of Aus has pretty much constant small to medium waves and favorable winds. There's really no comparison.

5. Post
    Kid6o6 wrote:
    It's quite amazing to me what people in Wellington are willing to "surf".. you see people out in howling on shore wind trying to catch 1ft close outs or if its a sunny day with no swell people will still be trying to ride the 2 inch shore breaks at Lyall, it's hilarious. The east coast of Aus has pretty much constant small to medium waves and favorable winds. There's really no comparison.
    Fair call. I spent my teens in Tauranga so I know what you mean about seeing the 20 people out on a mirror waiting for some kind of freak 1 footer at Lyall

6. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Fair call. I spent my teens in Tauranga so I know what you mean about seeing the 20 people out on a mirror waiting for some kind of freak 1 footer at Lyall
    I gave up trying to surf here years ago.. Even when there's a swell the waves are such teases, they fatten off or just give a one turn ride or break over/through and around rocks.. except for the corner at lyall which is sometimes three turns if you can dodge the beginners or "locals" dropping in.

The spearfishing here though is wonderful. Love diving the south coast when there's some visibility.

7. Post
    I'm just going to go live in tairua again.

8. Post
    ludez wrote:
    That's a good spot for surf and less peeps.

9. Post
    Watching helis trying to land on White Island on flightradar

10. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Watching helis trying to land on White Island on flightradar
    This little plane has been having some fun

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4E739670-35E1-4D74-8CBF-A7D286E1CF79.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	167.1 KB 
ID:	227850

11. Post
    Yeah more than sightseeing, I'm guessing he's relaying info back.

12. Post
    For sure.

13. Post
    Must be pretty serious for those two choppers to hang around/keep trying. I saw them try to get in to land, then back out. I wonder if they are going to try some boat transfers. Looking at the geonet cams earlier look like 10-20 people on the crater floor.

14. Post
    ludez wrote:
    How consistent is the Coromandel? I've only ever surfed there on cyclone swells.

15. Post
    Kid6o6 wrote:
    How consistent is the Coromandel? I've only ever surfed there on cyclone swells.
    Waves generally everyday.

16. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Waves generally everyday.
    I wouldn't go that far, but far more of a swell magnet than The Mount or Auck Easy Coast. West coast NI still gets far more swell with prevailing SW winds.

17. Post
    krashersmasher wrote:
    I wouldn't go that far, but far more of a swell magnet than The Mount or Auck Easy Coast. West coast NI still gets far more swell with prevailing SW winds.
    Having spent 15ish years there I'd say it's pretty accurate. Most days you can catch a wave somewhere on the peninsula

18. Post
    That's pretty sweet. I didn't realise it picked up that much swell.

19. Post
    They are ruining Sydney Australia with what seems to be inane architecture of some apartment buildings. It's that I walk and see residences that are red and blackened in design in every suburb. Also churches that look like that of death and reptilian. I do hope if there is a God that there is a way to help everyone. Doubt it though. The world is under the authority of absolute idiots. The future is grim. Bush fires here in NSW. Which could of been better if global warming was recognised a lot earlier. And the rest. The world is getting hotter , more populated and worse. War criminals and fools. As we try and enjoy our lives, it's getting a lot worse for a lot of people. Good luck
    everyone!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191206_213441.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	362.4 KB 
ID:	227855
    Last edited by Revias; Yesterday at 7:55 pm.

20. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Having spent 15ish years there I'd say it's pretty accurate. Most days you can catch a wave somewhere on the peninsula
    Heh, ok how often is it good... Not overhead barrels but like cleanish, shoulder high.. you know like Aus..

21. Post
    LMAO, this is hilarious. Like some Cardi B-esque shit.

22. Post
    seems more like MIA ya feel me

23. Post
    Yall crackers be forgetting Missy Elliot?

24. Post
    Kid6o6 wrote:
    Heh, ok how often is it good... Not overhead barrels but like cleanish, shoulder high.. you know like Aus..
    Depends really. Tairua has really nice left and right handers, does get some heavy barrels, also shore breakers..

. Sailors grave is a nice wave can get a bit dicey at times as it's a heavy wave and there's rocks underneath, onemana has solid left handlers quite heavy and close to shore though.

Whangamata bar is just solid all round left hand breaks are always consistent. Beach is good also, then out by donuts you can get some big swells I've been in 8ft swells there before and got hammered.

Whiritoa often has nice right handers, solid shore breakers though.

Move up further towards coromandel you've got hahei beach, hot water beach. Few other spots but usually most consistent is tairua and whangamata.