Stream of HOSciousness Transfer Station (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 41 votes, 3.61 average.
(41 votes)
Results 69,626 to 69,650 of 69723

1. Post
    Reminder to declutter and clean your room

2. Post
    Twitch comments are the best aye

3. Post
    tfw you finish a 3 hour exam in 1 hour and have to spend the rest of the day ruminating on the possibility the pages were double sided

4. Post
    So let me run you though my thought process.

Regarding real estate for text:

4k at 27" is stupid cause need to upscale so lose 4k reso.
    Anything above 27" is stupid cause need to move eyes and head too much.
    1440p at 27" is stupid cause need to move eyes and head too much.
    1440p at 24" is stupid cause need to upscale so lose 1440p reso?
    1440p at 25" is okay cause don't need to upscale and don't need to move eyes and head too much?

Ultra Widescreen is stupid cause need to move eyes and head too much.

5. Post
    I use a 49" 4k at 1:1 scaling and don't need to move my head, because it is wall mounted and I have a matching wall mounted keyboard arm - so there is no standard desk configuration limiting my setup.

6. Post
    Get bigger eyes bro

7. Post
    Is anroid a fatty with no neck?

8. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    I use a 49" 4k at 1:1 scaling and don't need to move my head, because it is wall mounted and I have a matching wall mounted keyboard arm - so there is no standard desk configuration limiting my setup.
    how does wall mounted make it so you don't need to move your head but non-wall mounted makes it so you need to move your head as the viewing distance(distance between you and the monitor) would be the same? If I like it at 1m distance, I like it at 1m distance, regardless of setup?

9. Post
    Because I can adjust the distance (as well the height) of the screen and keyboard arm to be perfect for where I am sitting (a screen this big would be terrible on a standard desk). I am sitting 1.2m away, so don't need to move my head.

10. Post

11. Post
    I would like a wall/ceiling mounted setup with arms so I can lie in bed and use the gomputer thanks

12. Post

13. Post
    I use my VR headset in bed to stream Windows from my PC

14. Post
    same energy

NaCh0 wrote:
    2019 headlines

15. Post
    changi airport is the biggest pile of shit. its like 5000 degrees, all the stuff at the jewel doesnt open until 10am, kris lounge is a giant meh, super outdated. How do people say this airport is amazing is beyond me.

16. Post
    It is pretty amazing you're just there at the wrong time of day.

17. Post
    Rip lol. Oh well just started 12 hours to Frankfurt

18. Post
    Packing suuuuuuucks.

19. Post
    Sure does. Packed gf/my life down to a 25kg suitcase and 2x 7kg backpacks

20. Post
    we stan a gamer queen

21. Post
    LiQuid.Ace wrote:
    Sure does. Packed gf/my life down to a 25kg suitcase and 2x 7kg backpacks
    You packed your gf into a suitcase? :|

22. Post
    yes, had to take off her legs but she doesnt need those. they have good wheelchairs in europe

23. Post
    why did you move to Frankfurt?

24. Post
    just here for a few days and then heading over to budapest for 2 months, not sure where to roam after that

edit: and no particular reason. Live the laptop lifestyle for a while and see the world at the same time

25. Post
    Budapest is great, you'll love it. Can give you more advice, my geefee is from there and I've been twice