1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Super keen for this

3. Post
    'Hiding in this game isn't like that of other first-person survival horror titles. You can't peek out of a box to see if anyone is coming, and instead must to pull back and hold your breath to avoid the alien's gaze.

ummm... what does this mean?

4. Post
    That you have to account for a vulnerable character who freaks out and starts hyper-ventilating through their mouth? That the A.I. is actually intelligent enough to recognise the latter?

5. Post
    I need this game to be good, it just has to be.

6. Post
    I hate to be rude, but the start of that article was poorly written. Three particularly jarring sentences:

"It's not your big Hollywood special effects flamethrower that can blow up a tank." said Gary Napper, lead designer on. A tank. That’s what I need.
    You can't peek out of a box to see if anyone is coming, and instead must to pull back and hold your breath to avoid the alien's gaze.
    And while the genre that isn't as compelling as it once was, Isolation is pushing the it the way the original Alien did with horror.

7. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    That you have to account for a vulnerable character who freaks out and starts hyper-ventilating through their mouth? That the A.I. is actually intelligent enough to recognise the latter?
    As opposed to hyper-ventilating through their...?

I'm not sure if you're speculating, or you know what that incomplete sentence means.

And yeah... the editing is sloppy.