Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Meh, the way I see it is it's like any other game in that there is more prestige in clearing it at higher difficulties. I found enjoyment in working with a guild and clearing the heroic content before most other people... the are still many guilds out there that raid each week and still haven't finished the current tier of heroic bosses. So they can do the content on an easier mode, what does that matter? It's about the challenge and the experience and that's still there if you want it.

2. Post
    People will want a MMO like an old MMO that offers the new things their old MMO did
    But wont play it , and they donít currently play the MMO they missed and loved so much

3. Post
    I'm still buzzing on the upcoming features/content etc.

#prediction
    Player Housing will ship with the first paid expansion along with an rejuvenated Akaviri invasion storyline
    #endofprediction

4. Post
    Skuttle wrote:
    People will want a MMO like an old MMO that offers the new things their old MMO did
    But wont play it , and they don’t currently play the MMO they missed and loved so much
    This was perfect.

5. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    I think the problem most of these "WoW veterans" (of which I am one, but don't necessarily agree with all the points the more ranty ones make) have is that the whole game isn't catering towards their niche interests anymore. There are still MANY aspects of it which are perfect for those who truly like a challenge, be it solo trials, 5-man challenge dungeons, 10+ man raids or the many varieties of PvP, but on top of that they've made many of the more accessible parts of the game much easier and there's also the option for the previously hard things to be made easier (looking for raid and the like).
    Not to mention why you'd even bother trying to make the hardcore players happy in the first place anyway.