1. Post

2. Post
    So the question is, is the friend going to put out while your wife doesn't? (if your wife doesn't)

It's only fair

3. Post
    Jedateach wrote:
    So the question is, is the friend going to put out while your wife doesn't? (if your wife doesn't)

It's only fair
    Implying she ever did in the first place.

4. Post
    Jedateach wrote:

It's only fair
    I like the way you think there sir!

5. Post
    So Mancubus has a womb to rent?

6. Post
    God damn you, that was a brilliant troll.

Your wife is awesome. You would have been awesome also, for supporting a pregnant wife for 9 months, but you've gone and ruined that by make this thread. NOT AWESOME.

7. Post
    Jedateach wrote:

It's only fair
    Where can I subscribe to your newsletter?

8. Post
    Is this real life????

Thread should've had a poll to limit potentional outcomes to the scenario.

9. Post
    Did you suggest adoption to your friend rather than taking up 9 months of real estate in your wife's body?

10. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Did you suggest adoption to your friend rather than taking up 9 months of real estate in your wife's body?
    I would have expected nothing less from you.

This way, at least the child is 50% biologically related to the parents.

11. Post
    So what is the final DNA makeup of the beast?

If it Is partly your wife then nope nope nope nope nope.jpg.

Even 100% not your wife is disturbing.

12. Post
    GorGasm wrote:
    So what is the final DNA makeup of the beast?

If it Is partly your wife then nope nope nope nope nope.jpg.

Even 100% not your wife is disturbing.

Sperm = intending Father's
    Egg = 3rd party egg donor

My wife = oven to cook it

What part do you find disturbing?

13. Post
    Mancubus wrote:

What you and your wife are doing is admirable.

But you're trying to explain it to a bunch of cretins who can't tell the difference between media hype and real life.

14. Post
    Mancubus wrote:

Do you/them meet the 3rd part egg? Is their a reason why your wife isn't egg?

15. Post
    so intended father smashed mancs wife lmbo

16. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    Do you/them meet the 3rd part egg? Is their a reason why your wife isn't egg?
    The intending parents met the egg donor, yes. They wouldn't want it to be a ginga or anything!

My wife didn't want to have any biological input into the genetic make up. That really only works if we were total strangers and would never see them again.

NaCh0 wrote:
    so intended father smashed mancs wife lmbo
    She wishes!

17. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    The intending parents met the egg donor, yes. They wouldn't want it to be a ginga or anything!

My wife didn't want to have any biological input into the genetic make up. That really only works if we were total strangers and would never see them again.
    Cool, interesting stuff.

18. Post
    All the best for the process. I hope you and your missus cope well throughout the pregnancy and adoption.

19. Post
    Zarkov wrote:
    What you and your wife are doing is admirable.

But you're trying to explain it to a bunch of cretins who can't tell the difference between media hype and real life.
    What about this is being mistaken for media hype?

20. Post
    Your wife is mad

21. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    I would have expected nothing less from you.

This way, at least the child is 50% biologically related to the parents.
    In the two instances of this I've known this sounds a good theory but the adoptive mothers have become basket cases because of lack of genetic input on their béhalf while their husband has a genetic offspring. Not to say that happens every time, but it's a scenario that leaves itself open for issues. Because women actually are a little crazy.

Props to you and your missus though.

22. Post
    bradc wrote:
    In the two instances of this I've known this sounds a good theory but the adoptive mothers have become basket cases because of lack of genetic input on their béhalf while their husband has a genetic offspring. Not to say that happens every time, but it's a scenario that leaves itself open for issues. Because women actually are a little crazy.

Props to you and your missus though.
    Tried with about 5 frozen eggs from the intended mother. All were bung. So this is the only way. She has her head in the right place, so should be fine.
    More worried about my wife post partum, that hormonal pull is going to be a strong one and it's going to take some serious emotional detachment to get past it.

23. Post
    GaR wrote:
    What about this is being mistaken for media hype?
    Nothing at all.

Except that he's replying to posts as though they were created by sentient beings.

24. Post
    Mancubus wrote:
    More worried about my wife post partum, that hormonal pull is going to be a strong one and it's going to take some serious emotional detachment to get past it.
    Hmm, fair point. I mean, you would think that it would be easy to give a kid up at birth if you know that they aren't even genetically your child, but I imagine that carrying them for 9 months would play havoc with the emotions.

Best of luck mate.

25. Post
    theradio wrote:
    Hmm, fair point. I mean, you would think that it would be easy to give a kid up at birth if you know that they aren't even genetically your child, but I imagine that carrying them for 9 months would play havoc with the emotions.
    Yep, when it comes to women, babies and logic it can be a bit of a crap shoot.

All the best chief.