1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Wait. People think COD is a competitive multiplayer game?

3. Post
    meeekael wrote:
    It used to be HUGE until 2008, no ****ing idea what they do now, probably just 360 no scope eachother while shouting " **** you"

4. Post
    Interesting. A shame it's now and not 2007/2008.

5. Post
    Competitive CoD is actually pretty awesome to watch. Black Ops 2 was a lot better imo to watch. Ghosts is ugly. Still. playing for 100,000 (US. Per person, 4 person team).. That would be pretty insane.

6. Post
    lol just lol

7. Post
    meeekael wrote:
    It's had a very active competitive scene for several years now.

COD attracts so much irrational whinging. You'd think that if people weren't interested that they wouldn't bother posting about it.

8. Post
    people still play COD?

9. Post
    meeekael wrote:
    ^

10. Post
    exis wrote:

COD attracts so much irrational whinging. You'd think that if people weren't interested that they wouldn't bother posting about it.
    This. It's like people beeline to threads with CoD in the title and just type whatever negative **** they can, regardless of how true it is

11. Post
    exis wrote:

Competitive cod has gone down the drain. You can't make mods anymore so no profesional e-sports team will touch cod with a 100ft pole.

And no I didn't consider console peasants

12. Post
    My question was genuine. Just deliberately poorly worded.

13. Post
    Obviously it's competitive if there's a $1m prize pool.

14. Post
    meeekael wrote:

COD is still competitive, although I dont actually play the game anymore (not since MW2). I have always seen Call of Duty as an 'Arcade Shooter'.So there in lies the reason behind the competitive nature of the game.