BigPipe Broadband

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
(5 votes)
Results 2,626 to 2,633 of 2633

1. Post
    There's a new deal where if you sign 12 month contract you get 3 months free. Also, gigabit price has dropped to $109.

2. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    Been with 2degrees since they were snap, only hiccup I had with them was when my current address connection was hijacked by another company trying to provision the neighbours lol
    Also with 2d, havenít had any issues at all. On their gigabit plan.

Seems like very stable low ping gaming to Aus. Downloads speeds are very reasonable even during peak hours.

3. Post
    nightshadow wrote:
    There's a new deal where if you sign 12 month contract you get 3 months free. Also, gigabit price has dropped to $109.
    Considering it is already $10 cheaper than that with Slingshot, and I got 6 months half-price on a 12 month contract, it is still a bit meh.
    Last edited by HELL KNIGHT; 26th December 2018 at 2:40 pm.

4. Post
    Slingshots cheaper mang but since I can get "FibreX' cheaper still for Gigabit I stay with them

5. Post
    How are the 200m plans on Bigpipe theres a special on for canty folk are the speeds as they should be?

6. Post
    No problems here.

7. Post
    I'm on the 200mb plan, its pretty good.

something something PM for my referral link something

8. Post
    200mb plan as well. Pretty good. I wish they did offer a 200mb up and down plan like they do with the 100. Would suit me well since I have all my work uploading to onedrive.