1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    i actually may get this, paying something like $30 for pigsy's perfect 10 is something thats pissed me off since it came out and i have never bought the damn dlc

3. Post
    Reminded me of Jak but crossed with BGaE.

4. Post
    Oh hell yes. The 360 version is frequently available for like $10-15; totally worth it.

5. Post
    Game is 3 years old, why port it now? Surely everyone who wanted to play it, has?

6. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Game is 3 years old, why port it now? Surely everyone who wanted to play it, has?
    "Dont be daft.

Releasing it to a new audience is a great idea. I'm keen to give a hoon when it releases.
    If you dont want it dont buy it.

We need more games released on more platforms."

7. Post
    Tiiiight, I have been meaning to buy this for a while now: Master Race edition ahoy!

8. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    i actually may get this, paying something like $30 for pigsy's perfect 10 is something thats pissed me off since it came out and i have never bought the damn dlc
    *Googles*
    Stop dropping the 'srooms, bro. It never cost that much according to research.

The DLC costs $9.99 on the PlayStation Network and 800 points ($10) on Xbox Live

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/10/29...-for-enslaved/
    Current price: 13 NZD.