1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    This news just made my day. Sleeping Dogs is terrific. I'm glad that Squeenix greenlit a sequel despite the original not meeting their (dreamland) sales projections.

EDIT: "Triad Wars"? God, I hope that it's not some Facebook/mobile casual crap.

3. Post
    Yeah I loved sleeping dogs, was a impulse buy cause it's release price was cheap - turned out to be one of the better games I played last year

4. Post
    Sleeping dogs was awesome, If this is more of that at the minimum it will be great

5. Post
    awesome news. Really enjoyed playing Sleeping Dogs.

6. Post
    Wei Shen lives again!

7. Post
    While i prefer streets of LA, keen for another True Crime

8. Post
    That's great news, I loved that game.
    All in all I definitely enjoyed it more than GTA 5, as great as GTA 5 is.
    I found Wei to be a much more interesting and enthralling character than any of the GTA protagonists (although I'm sure having a similar ancestry helped me to identify with him more).

9. Post
    Happy in my pants!

10. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    Sleeping dogs was awesome, If this is more of that at the minimum it will be great
    Surely they will have learned a lot from that too so hopefully it's they same style game and not some turn-based crap like i get the feeling from when i read 'Triad wars'

11. Post
    One of my fave games of recent years.

Can't wait for this as the original was so much fun and incredible.