Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)
Results 16,776 to 16,800 of 17247

1. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    First time I've seen someone be that height specific in their profile, is she going to get a tape measure out. I'm sure I could pass for 6'3 if I slouched.

Usually just see, must be over 6ft, or taller than them, if they are tall.
    As a not-tall person that was the biggest hassle of tinder. It was a 1/10 roulette that they would be taller than me.

2. Post
    Jedateach wrote:
    I got no issues with someone listing their preferences, at least you know where you stand.
    The height thing is always bloody weird though. Some 5 foot 4 woman demanding you at least be 6 foot - could easily miss out on the guy that rocks their world because he's 5 foot 10.

I'm not going to name names, but there's a GP member I call a mate who's like a dream catch - successful, wealthy, handsome, intelligent, funny, ripped (no homo), but he's under 6 foot so they'd pass based on an arbitrary number. Dumb.

What I loved, as someone who is exactly 6 foot, was all the women asking me to prove it because "lots of 5 foot 11 guys claim to be six foot"...

It's not a penis size love, what does that extra inch add?

3. Post
    I tend to swipe off the women who demand you are over 6ft (despite being 6ft 4), for the shallow reasons you mentioned.

Boreas wrote:
    As a not-tall person that was the biggest hassle of tinder. It was a 1/10 roulette that they would be taller than me.
    Funny thing to me is some of the tallest women I've known (over 6ft) are with short guys. I dare say most average sized guys egos however can't handle the woman being taller than them.

4. Post
    at 5'6" women taller than me isn't exactly uncommon. Then again I don't really care how tall or short someone is, if they are a shitty human what they look like isn't gonna help

5. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    I'm not going to name names, but there's a GP member I call a mate who's like a dream catch - successful, wealthy, handsome, intelligent, funny, ripped (no homo), but he's under 6 foot so they'd pass based on an arbitrary number. Dumb.
    Oh you

6. Post
    What is better Tinder or newzealandgirls.co.nz?

7. Post
    gpig wrote:
    What is better Tinder or newzealandgirls.co.nz?
    At least with NZ girls you know that you're gonna bang a hot chick. Even if she'll charge yah 280.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

8. Post
    WTF is an Academic Corporate?

9. Post
    Academic OR corporate

10. Post
    mmd wrote:
    (It's code for she wants you to have money)

11. Post
    mmd wrote:
    Name:  e56d7f99-4065-46b7-8eb8-af410f809ff2.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  62.2 KB

12. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    (It's code for she wants you to have money)
    Oh I got that. But what counts for an academic corporate exactly?

13. Post
    mmd wrote:
    Oh I got that. But what counts for an academic corporate exactly?
    I think that's the one were you once held a book while wearing a suit for a picture.

14. Post
    mr sika wrote:
    at least with nz girls you know that you're gonna bang a hot chick. Even if she'll charge yah 280.

Sent from my ta-1024 using tapatalk
    this be the location of the next gpmeat?

15. Post
    i feel like the only people still willing to attend a GP meat in the MAGA posting era would be enthusiastic

16. Post
    Enthusiastic in general, or enthusiastic for a working girl?

17. Post
    Sin^ wrote:
    this be the location of the next gpmeat?
    Only if it's Victoria Jane
    Frederick James wrote:
    Enthusiastic in general, or enthusiastic for a working girl?
    Why not both?

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

18. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    Name:  e56d7f99-4065-46b7-8eb8-af410f809ff2.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  62.2 KB
    Haha, this is about 90% of linked in users. It's the place you go when you have little reputation, usually because you've never done anything long or well enough, or built up enough cred.

And you're a wizard at wank word bingo. Say "synergy" again mother****er, I double dare ya

19. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Say "synergy" again mother****er, I double dare ya

agile

20. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Haha, this is about 90% of linked in users. It's the place you go when you have little reputation, usually because you've never done anything long or well enough, or built up enough cred.

And you're a wizard at wank word bingo. Say "synergy" again mother****er, I double dare ya
    Spoken like someone who doesn't know shit.

LinkedIn allows for you to apply for jobs - which was far better than the job websites.

It allowed me to get headhunted and is a neutral platform for people to contact you. Which is better:
    1) head hunter calls your current company to get your details
    2) head hunter pings you on LinkedIn to see if your interested

I got a 40% salary increase from that switch, I'd say it's pretty fantastic.

That said ... I don't bother updating my profile and it simply lists jobs with dates and no blurbs about them... So I guess I just like it due to the neutral platform to be contacted on when you're already known in the industry.

21. Post
    I love the name linkedin like it just decided to forego any illusion that you're not consumed by the borg hivemind etc

22. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    i feel like the only people still willing to attend a GP meat in the MAGA posting era would be enthusiastic
    This should be the forums welcome message that pops up.

23. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    This should be the forums welcome message that pops up.
    How would you know the context or are we just assuming the worst

24. Post
    Assuming the best.

25. Post
    blissfuljoy wrote:
    Spoken like someone who doesn't know shit.

LinkedIn allows for you to apply for jobs - which was far better than the job websites.

It allowed me to get headhunted and is a neutral platform for people to contact you. Which is better:
    1) head hunter calls your current company to get your details
    2) head hunter pings you on LinkedIn to see if your interested

I got a 40% salary increase from that switch, I'd say it's pretty fantastic.

That said ... I don't bother updating my profile and it simply lists jobs with dates and no blurbs about them... So I guess I just like it due to the neutral platform to be contacted on when you're already known in the industry.
    Oh I know the intent of linked in, silly Billy. I'm just commenting on a lot of its users. Most profiles of people ive read who I know IRL are stat padding mediocrity, and the genuine awesome professionals usually have no need, because there always a handful of competitors who know them and would pick them up in a second.

Obviously that's just an observation. I wouldn't call what happened to you being "headhunted", in the traditional sense, but im glad it worked out.