Tinder (NSFW)

Thread Rating: 36 votes, 3.56 average.
(36 votes)
Results 16,776 to 16,800 of 16845

  1. Post
    Rii wrote:
    You can have expectations. Perhaps don't transparently list them like you're making a shopping list. That's the turn off.
    Wouldn't be a turn off for me - other than being a dad, I fit those well enough. She would need to be attractive, financially and emotionally independent and around 25-32 yo (pre-dad/married life me speaking).

  2. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    First time I've seen someone be that height specific in their profile, is she going to get a tape measure out. I'm sure I could pass for 6'3 if I slouched.

    Usually just see, must be over 6ft, or taller than them, if they are tall.
    As a not-tall person that was the biggest hassle of tinder. It was a 1/10 roulette that they would be taller than me.

  3. Post
    Jedateach wrote:
    I got no issues with someone listing their preferences, at least you know where you stand.
    The height thing is always bloody weird though. Some 5 foot 4 woman demanding you at least be 6 foot - could easily miss out on the guy that rocks their world because he's 5 foot 10.

    I'm not going to name names, but there's a GP member I call a mate who's like a dream catch - successful, wealthy, handsome, intelligent, funny, ripped (no homo), but he's under 6 foot so they'd pass based on an arbitrary number. Dumb.

    What I loved, as someone who is exactly 6 foot, was all the women asking me to prove it because "lots of 5 foot 11 guys claim to be six foot"...

    It's not a penis size love, what does that extra inch add?

  4. Post
    I tend to swipe off the women who demand you are over 6ft (despite being 6ft 4), for the shallow reasons you mentioned.

    Boreas wrote:
    As a not-tall person that was the biggest hassle of tinder. It was a 1/10 roulette that they would be taller than me.
    Funny thing to me is some of the tallest women I've known (over 6ft) are with short guys. I dare say most average sized guys egos however can't handle the woman being taller than them.

  5. Post
    at 5'6" women taller than me isn't exactly uncommon. Then again I don't really care how tall or short someone is, if they are a shitty human what they look like isn't gonna help

  6. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    I'm not going to name names, but there's a GP member I call a mate who's like a dream catch - successful, wealthy, handsome, intelligent, funny, ripped (no homo), but he's under 6 foot so they'd pass based on an arbitrary number. Dumb.
    Oh you

  7. Post
    What is better Tinder or newzealandgirls.co.nz?

  8. Post
    gpig wrote:
    What is better Tinder or newzealandgirls.co.nz?
    At least with NZ girls you know that you're gonna bang a hot chick. Even if she'll charge yah 280.

    Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

  9. Post
    WTF is an Academic Corporate?

  10. Post
    Academic OR corporate

  11. Post
    mmd wrote:
    WTF is an Academic Corporate?
    (It's code for she wants you to have money)

  12. Post
    mmd wrote:
    WTF is an Academic Corporate?
    Name:  e56d7f99-4065-46b7-8eb8-af410f809ff2.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  62.2 KB

  13. Post
    Mettler wrote:
    (It's code for she wants you to have money)
    Oh I got that. But what counts for an academic corporate exactly?

  14. Post
    mmd wrote:
    Oh I got that. But what counts for an academic corporate exactly?
    I think that's the one were you once held a book while wearing a suit for a picture.

  15. Post
    mr sika wrote:
    at least with nz girls you know that you're gonna bang a hot chick. Even if she'll charge yah 280.

    Sent from my ta-1024 using tapatalk
    this be the location of the next gpmeat?

  16. Post
    i feel like the only people still willing to attend a GP meat in the MAGA posting era would be enthusiastic

  17. Post
    Enthusiastic in general, or enthusiastic for a working girl?

  18. Post
    Sin^ wrote:
    this be the location of the next gpmeat?
    Only if it's Victoria Jane
    Frederick James wrote:
    Enthusiastic in general, or enthusiastic for a working girl?
    Why not both?

    Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

  19. Post
    Weegee wrote:
    Name:  e56d7f99-4065-46b7-8eb8-af410f809ff2.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  62.2 KB
    Haha, this is about 90% of linked in users. It's the place you go when you have little reputation, usually because you've never done anything long or well enough, or built up enough cred.

    And you're a wizard at wank word bingo. Say "synergy" again mother****er, I double dare ya

  20. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Say "synergy" again mother****er, I double dare ya

    agile

  21. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Haha, this is about 90% of linked in users. It's the place you go when you have little reputation, usually because you've never done anything long or well enough, or built up enough cred.

    And you're a wizard at wank word bingo. Say "synergy" again mother****er, I double dare ya
    Spoken like someone who doesn't know shit.

    LinkedIn allows for you to apply for jobs - which was far better than the job websites.

    It allowed me to get headhunted and is a neutral platform for people to contact you. Which is better:
    1) head hunter calls your current company to get your details
    2) head hunter pings you on LinkedIn to see if your interested

    I got a 40% salary increase from that switch, I'd say it's pretty fantastic.

    That said ... I don't bother updating my profile and it simply lists jobs with dates and no blurbs about them... So I guess I just like it due to the neutral platform to be contacted on when you're already known in the industry.

  22. Post
    I love the name linkedin like it just decided to forego any illusion that you're not consumed by the borg hivemind etc

  23. Post
    Gesellschaft wrote:
    i feel like the only people still willing to attend a GP meat in the MAGA posting era would be enthusiastic
    This should be the forums welcome message that pops up.

  24. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    This should be the forums welcome message that pops up.
    How would you know the context or are we just assuming the worst

  25. Post
    Assuming the best.