Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    Tyre wrote:
    Tyre - Don Nyan - White Mage - Tonberry

Anyone know of any kiwi FCs on this server?
    pl4gu3 - Mediation Mac - Gladiator - Tonberry

2. Post
    KiwiAhri - Myst Daigusto - Summoner - Tonberry

3. Post
    Savagepaw - Savagepaw Stormchosen - Dragoon - Diabolos

4. Post
    Wow, 3 year thread necro!

Might as well chuck mine in here. Not playing right now, waiting for Shadowbringers mostly. Won't be too long before I'm back in the grind!

Xev - Thrash Panda - Behemoth

Not adding a job as I play basically everything. Jobs I play most of are Warrior for Tanking, Scholar or White Mage for Healing and usually Black Mage for DPS.

Currently with TIER (Top In Every Round) FC with a few other Kiwis and some super rad people from around the world.

5. Post
    I am just now downloading this again to have another look at it. I played the original a bit, and then gave ARR a go, but it felt too clunky and unpolished.

Who still plays?
    How has it developed over the years?
    Is it worth giving it another shot?

6. Post
    I'm currently playing in prep for shadowbringers, just finishing up the post stormblood patch quests.

I personally feel that FFXIV is the second greatest MMO I have ever played after TBC era Wow.

Heavensward might also be the best Final Fantasy experience I've had since FFX, no hyperbole. The story, visuals, atmosphere and music are second to none. Stormblood was good, just not as good.

Oh yeah, my deets

Hobi Destino - Brynhyldr Server.

7. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    I'm currently playing in prep for shadowbringers, just finishing up the post stormblood patch quests.

I personally feel that FFXIV is the second greatest MMO I have ever played after TBC era Wow.

Heavensward might also be the best Final Fantasy experience I've had since FFX, no hyperbole. The story, visuals, atmosphere and music are second to none. Stormblood was good, just not as good.

Oh yeah, my deets

Hobi Destino - Brynhyldr Server.
    I’ve got a legacy character on Masamune on the JP data center which used to be the best connection wise but now the US servers give better latency due to them relocating. I spent yesterday and today trying to make a character on Behemoth as I keep reading that’s where most AU/NZ players but it’s consistently closed for new characters. What’s it like on Brynhyldr? I’ve heard of a few places to go but not that one, don’t want to get to max level and be alone.

8. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    I’ve got a legacy character on Masamune on the JP data center which used to be the best connection wise but now the US servers give better latency due to them relocating. I spent yesterday and today trying to make a character on Behemoth as I keep reading that’s where most AU/NZ players but it’s consistently closed for new characters. What’s it like on Brynhyldr? I’ve heard of a few places to go but not that one, don’t want to get to max level and be alone.
    I got placed there, wasn't a choice. It seems they changed things so you can't pick any server. I was originally on tonberry, now I have a choice of eight worlds. There might be some kind of menu i'm missing.

Brynhyldr is nice and there's a lot of people playing atm. I just left a dead FC so I'm looking for a new one myself, I'm very picky haha.

9. Post
    Osiry wrote:
    I am just now downloading this again to have another ac market look at it. I played the original a bit, and then gave ARR a go, but it felt too clunky and unpolished.

Who still plays?
    How has it developed over the years?
    Is it worth giving it another shot?
    I'm still playing it.

10. Post
    I main a Scholar on Behemoth