1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    maybe if they bother to bring it to PC. Average sound and animation tho. And i hate how the weapons use up 1/3 of your view

3. Post
    Game looks good and has potential. Enemies looks very similiar to what you see in Halo, which is a shame. But it also shows you've got that same team working on the game.
    I like now that Bungie broke free from Halo they've finally started to do something different and this game has the potential to beat halo's success.

as for the gun size, that's just standard console field of view bullcrap

4. Post
    I hate that they talk all the way through haha. It's so cringe. I literally watch it and feel embarrassed.

5. Post
    Hundy Brawler wrote:
    I hate that they talk all the way through haha. It's so cringe. I literally watch it and feel embarrassed.
    100% agree, forced me to skip through it -.-

6. Post
    the talking is a bit weird, it just doesn't sound like the average comversation friends would have whilst playing a co-op game

7. Post
    Wow they seriously need some new voice actors.. They need to watch Tom Clancy MMo walkthrough where they sound like actually normal people

8. Post
    xferesin wrote:
    Wow they seriously need some new voice actors.. They need to watch Tom Clancy MMo walkthrough where they sound like actually normal people
    They should have just grabbed randoms and got them to play it, so it sounds more natural.