Results 51 to 75 of 100

  1. Post
    #51
    I'd have thought the older Kingdom hearts collections for the ps4 would end up about the same price. But guess it'd be easier to manage with just one disc.

  2. Post
    #52
    SirGrim wrote:
    If you pre order KH3 special edition you get that (Kingdom Hearts Story so Far) included
    Is this NZ as well or just US? Link for dets?

  3. Post
    #53
    jords wrote:
    Is this NZ as well or just US? Link for dets?
    Unfortunately it looks like it's PSN exclusive deal only, can't find any stores selling this as a physical package

    https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...LLECTION300000

  4. Post
    #54

  5. Post
    #55
    Mightyape you tease haha.

  6. Post
    #56
    I am still years out playing this *cry*

  7. Post
    #57
    Mightyape could spend less time teasing us and more time sending the game when they say they will. Still unshipped despite the claim it would ship that friday. If I don't get it on tuesday, I'm finna go nuclear.

  8. Post
    #58
    Ramza wrote:
    Mightyape could spend less time teasing us and more time sending the game when they say they will. Still unshipped despite the claim it would ship that friday. If I don't get it on tuesday, I'm finna go nuclear.
    they wont be shipping it Monday , it's a holiday.

  9. Post
    #59
    Toolman wrote:
    they wont be shipping it Monday , it's a holiday.
    Classic MA

  10. Post
    #60
    Toolman wrote:
    they wont be shipping it Monday , it's a holiday.


    Auckland day? Welp they advertised it as shipping friday and it never did so that's well amusing. Cheers for the heads up.

  11. Post
    #61
    Digital download copies are instant delivery, friendly reminder.

  12. Post
    #62
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Digital download copies are instant delivery, friendly reminder.
    Also more expensive.

  13. Post
    #63
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Also more expensive.
    ~$4 difference buying from US PSN vs. NZgameshop, ohmigod you won't be able to make rent by buying digital.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturehg.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	224828
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturehgd.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	224829

    EDIT:
    ~$6 difference between US PSN vs. MA AU. Oh damn, how will you be able to put food on the table?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturecvcvv.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	224830

  14. Post
    #64
    $74 AUD / $77NZD on MA:AU. Plus shipping probably about $80. Either way, physical is still cheaper.

    You could also be extra cheeky and order from JB-HIF AU for $76NZD shipped.
    Last edited by Black Plague***; 27th January 2019 at 11:47 am.

  15. Post
    #65
    So PSN unlocks at midnight tonight?

  16. Post
    #66
    Valeyard wrote:
    So PSN unlocks at midnight tonight?
    Depends if you got it from the US or NZ store

  17. Post
    #67
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    ~$4 difference buying from US PSN vs. NZgameshop, ohmigod you won't be able to make rent by buying digital.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturehg.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	224828
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturehgd.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	224829

    EDIT:
    ~$6 difference between US PSN vs. MA AU. Oh damn, how will you be able to put food on the table?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capturecvcvv.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	224830
    You can also...umm sell it

  18. Post
    #68
    Kog wrote:
    You can also...umm sell it
    And probably for the same price you bought it for.

  19. Post
    #69
    slightly off topic but why is it so much cheaper from mighty ape AU than mighty ape NZ?
    Even with shipping and exchange rate its $13 cheaper...
    ($77.90 inc shipping AU/$81.64NZ vs $95 from NZ)
    Madness.

  20. Post
    #70
    blackstarninja wrote:
    slightly off topic but why is it so much cheaper from mighty ape AU than mighty ape NZ?
    Even with shipping and exchange rate its $13 cheaper...
    ($77.90 inc shipping AU/$81.64NZ vs $95 from NZ)
    Madness.
    It's apparently to compete with JB HiFI AU. I got RE2 from MA AU for $85 shipped

  21. Post
    #71
    Yeah they haven't bothered to close the AU site to NZ orders, I'd not draw attention to it

  22. Post
    #72
    Black Plague runs his mouth about it every other week. It's like he low key wants the loop hole to be closed.

  23. Post
    #73
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Black Plague runs his mouth about it every other week. It's like he low key wants the loop hole to be closed.
    Cool story mang. It wouldn't bother me, as you put it, how would you put food on the table lol.

    - - - Updated - - -

    SirGrim wrote:
    I got it for $70 from GMG, come at me bro
    PS4 physical version? No? As you were.

  24. Post
    #74
    The year only just started and we already have a GOTY contender here. A couple of hours in. So good.

  25. Post
    #75
    Only played a couple of hours. Pretty slow so far, feel like maybe I'm about to reach the point where things open up a little more and get more fun. Certainly not rushing to declare it a GOTY contender yet. It's very pretty though.