Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Kingdom Hearts III

HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!
    HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE! HYPE!

2. Post
    WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

3. Post
    Not a game I'm interested in, but happy for everybody else who is excited.

4. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:

5. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Ha.. exactly like myself; I kind of wish I could get into Kingdom Hearts, but alas..it's just not for me.
    Happy as larry for the stoked hype for it though

6. Post
    No one cares about the sub-forums.

7. Post
    If this and FF XV end up as PS4 exclusives, then Xbox One just lost even the slim hope it had of attaining my money.

8. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    If this and FF XV end up as PS4 exclusives, then Xbox One just lost even the slim hope it had of attaining my money.

9. Post
    Here's hoping Kairi doesn't do another Orihime

10. Post
    She's supposed to be training to use her Keyblade now. Maybe Nomura will stuff her in the fridge. Can KH go that dark?

11. Post
    dont forget the random surprise out of nowhere

Spoiler:

12. Post
    Spoiler:

13. Post
    So the remake of 1 is going to be on PS3, no sign of 2, and 3 will be on PS4? Awkward.

14. Post
    KH 2.5 HD has been announced or heavily hinted at and KH3 is multiplat on both X1 and PS4

15. Post
    Sadly KH3 won't be PS4 exclusive and will be available for the Xbox One. It had to happen to either FFV or KH3 since Square Enix really does need the money.

Edit: Scratch that. Both games will be on the Xbox One

16. Post
    bottlebug wrote:
    Sadly KH3 won't be PS4 exclusive and will be available for the Xbox One.
    Sadly? What are you losing by the games being multiplatform? Nothing.

Grow the hell up, stop being a single platform fanboy tard and learn how to share your toys instead of crying like spoiled child.

17. Post
    I'm not saying that it shouldn't. It's just sad to see that a series which has always been on the Playstation (except for 365/2 etc.) suddenly go multiplatform. It's great now that a wider audience can be introduced to the Kingdom Hearts series. But it's like seeing your best friend meeting new friends and not spending as much time with you. I'm sure it'll be worse if Halo were to be released on Playstation.

18. Post
    Reminds me of when Capcom announced Devil May Cry 4 was also coming to the 360.

I lol'd.

19. Post
    Kingdom Hearts has been on the Nintendo platforms forever too. I suggest you dig up.

20. Post
    bottlebug wrote:
    (except for 365/2 etc.)

21. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Sadly? What are you losing by the games being multiplatform? Nothing.

Grow the hell up, stop being a single platform fanboy tard and learn how to share your toys instead of crying like spoiled child.
    if theres potential that the game is gonna be throttled for X1 then yeah i can see a reason to cry

22. Post
    I replayed Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (in the expected order) not too long ago for the first time in a good number of years, and while they were enjoyable enough, weren't as good as I remembered. I'll probably play this, but I'm not especially hyped.

23. Post
    Latest Utada track is shit, what a shame.

Anyway revisiting this discussion topic now is awkward. It's fantastic that they're putting the game on Xbox but there's certainly a dilemma here. A new part of an on-going story is coming to a platform that it's never been on in the past (Xbox) and they've made no effort to get a potentially entirely new audience up to speed. The 2017 HD remasters of the previous entries on should all be released onto Xbox.

Latest game footage trailer.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 13th February 2018 at 4:37 pm.

24. Post
    Anyway revisiting this discussion topic now is awkward. It's fantastic that they're putting the game on Xbox but there's certainly a dilemma here. A new part of an on-going story is coming a platform that it's never been on in the past (Xbox) and they've made no effort to get a potentially entirely new audience up to speed. The 2017 HD remasters of the previous entries on should all be released onto Xbox.
    Looking at the trailers, this is gonna be a huge problem with KH3, even on PS4. I mean, look how pissed off people were with FF15 when they found out they had to watch a movie and a free anime series to catch up with the game. I just don't think people are going to want to make the effort to "play" (in quotes because you watch some of them) 7 different spin-off games just to catch-up with the mainline series.

Shit, I've got the remastered series myself and got somewhat burned out at the end of the first game, and that's before they introduced much of the organisation 13 bullshit that they seem to be ramming into KH3. KH3 really, really should've taken the opportunity to hit the reset button and do something to wipe organisation 13 off the face of the planet.