Page 1 of 6 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    how much did they pay you for that review

3. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    not enough or at all because it's not a 10

4. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    probably nothing have you seen all the reviews for this game? http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...the-last-of-us

5. Post
    Cos you're not allowed to like a game enough to give it a great score? This is so freakin' relevant..

http://www.tickld.com/images/content/130015.jpg

6. Post
    At least they mentioned the bad AI and didn't give it a 10.

These days as long as its has a good story, purty graphics and presentation than = GOTY, who gives 2 shits about gameplay, that's so 90's.

7. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    There's always a troll when something really shines, like this game

8. Post
    Now 54/58 reviews on Meta give it over a 9/10 http://www.metacritic.com/game/plays...critic-reviews

Haven't been this amped for a game in quite some time. 6 days :7 hours : 16 mins to go...

9. Post
    LOL, dont believe the reviews man

10. Post
    Kog wrote:
    LOL, dont believe the reviews man
    yeah there's only 54 of 'em, what do they know?

11. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Haven't been this amped for a game in quite some time. 6 days :7 hours : 16 mins to go...
    STAHP DAT COUNTDOWN STAHHHP...

12. Post
    PC port kthx

13. Post
    Therk wrote:
    PC port kthx
    You can get a PS3 for $277 from TWH atm.

14. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    You can get a PS3 for $277 from TWH atm.
    Too much for one game no matter how good it is. I'm sure if it proves popular that it'll get ported to either the 360 (which I have) or to the PC at some point.

15. Post
    Therk wrote:
    Too much for one game no matter how good it is. I'm sure if it proves popular that it'll get ported to either the 360 (which I have) or to the PC at some point.
    The developer is Naughty Dog who are owned by Sony, so no, there won't be a port unless it is to PS4 sorry.

16. Post
    @_@

I might grab a second hand one once the prices bottom out when the PS4 and Xbox One come out.

17. Post
    And this is why what the XBox one is doing is good IMO, in this instance the developer sees no money. The second hand market is huge and the developer deserves a slice.

18. Post
    Therk wrote:
    @_@

I might grab a second hand one once the prices bottom out when the PS4 and Xbox One come out.
    just pick up a second hand ps3 or something. im planning to do something similiar for GTA V

19. Post
    ryrynz wrote:
    yeah there's only 54 of 'em, what do they know?
    Black and White got similar reviews and that game was the biggest pile of shit.

20. Post
    ryrynz wrote:
    And this is why what the XBox one is doing is good IMO, in this instance the developer sees no money. The second hand market is huge and the developer deserves a slice.
    How about not shitting up this thread with bollocks like this eh.

21. Post
    Settler to shitpost ratio influx is a direct result of the awesome PC competition. Something had to give.

22. Post
    ryrynz wrote:
    Video games aren't special snow flakes and shouldn't be treated differently from any other product.

Ludonarrative dissonance is going to be aroblem with this game, isn't it?

23. Post
    I disagree completely and utterly. The game content is not a physical medium, it's electronic so it can be distributed however the developer likes.
    You won't be buying discs with the content on it for much longer anyway, so just suck it up.
    How about not shitting up the thread with outdated views? After this generation you won't have a choice anyway it'll all be online
    Watch the Playstation do it too as game developers earn more money on the XBox One and the pressure goes on Sony to do the same thing.
    Only a matter of time. QQ all you want.

bang ya dead wrote:
    Video games aren't special snow flakes and shouldn't be treated differently from any other product.
    Special snowflakes??? It's electronic, can you buy a car and put that on your HDD? 0_o

24. Post
    seanhinton wrote:
    Settler to shitpost ratio influx is a direct result of the awesome PC competition. Something had to give.
    I'm more inclined to believe its the upcoming release of new consoles. Just look at Denodan's thread in xbox forums...

25. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    I'm more inclined to believe its the upcoming release of new consoles. Just look at Denodan's thread in xbox forums...
    Yeah it's happening everywhere. First 'console wars' in years and E3 is days away.

ryrynz wrote:
    Special snowflakes??? It's electronic, can you buy a car and put that on your HDD? 0_o
    This a physical product, begone. Take your "You wouldn't download a car" none sense else where.

What is it with Sony releasing big games around E3? Didn't the same thing happen with Infamous?