1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Hmmm... We'll see later in December how this goes, I can't tell if I want it or not.

3. Post
    ffs that seemed like a pretty big spoiler in the 5th paragraph now if i decide to play it i know what's gonna happen now it wont be such "an unexpected, tense scene"

It sux I cant report gameplanet posts to moderators

4. Post
    $kud wrote:
    ffs that seemed like a pretty big spoiler in the 5th paragraph now if i decide to play it i know what's gonna happen now it wont be such "an unexpected, tense scene"

It sux I cant report gameplanet posts to moderators
    I understand your concern. However, that section takes place at the very beginning of the game, and was only "unexpected" in the sense that a Wolfenstein game went with such a slow-burn, deliberate tone. My opinion is that it's a very minor spoiler at absolute best.

5. Post
    Dual wielding shotguns
    Towering Nazi robots
    Do want

6. Post
    is id involved in this at all? some kind of producer role? or just idTech5 support?

7. Post
    Matt M wrote:
    I understand your concern. However, that section takes place at the very beginning of the game, and was only "unexpected" in the sense that a Wolfenstein game went with such a slow-burn, deliberate tone. My opinion is that it's a very minor spoiler at absolute best.
    at least edit "possibe spoiler warning" in the thread title or something

8. Post
    Calling something that happens at the start of the game a spoiler is pretty absurd.