1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Wish that black bit along the top of the controller (with the logo/button) was more built into the controller, am I the only one who thinks it looks tacked on? Dunno, just seems like it sticks out too much or something.

3. Post
    I wish the thumbsticks were a little longer, like the Onza, the rest of the controller is a huge improvement though.
    Couldn't care less about kinect. I'd leave it in the box 90% of the time if I were to purchase this console.

4. Post
    I wish consoles would **** off and die.

5. Post
    Shigeruken wrote:
    I wish the thumbsticks were a little longer, like the Onza, the rest of the controller is a huge improvement though.
    Couldn't care less about kinect. I'd leave it in the box 90% of the time if I were to purchase this console.
    Good luck with that. You do realise that the Xbox One won't even turn on without the Kinect connected right?

6. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Good luck with that. You do realise that the Xbox One won't even turn on without the Kinect connected right?
    Yeah I know, I meant to say more of a "would if I could" sort of thing.
    It's one of the reasons I wont be buying it for the time being.

7. Post
    i love what theyve done with kinect to be honest. its a giant leap foward compared to todays kinect, and once its finally integrated itself into our lives we wont look back. gaming such as the deathmatch in Gamer (though without the live people lol) will only possible if kinect is given a chance to evolve

8. Post
    Wish they allow kinect2 to work on 360 and fix all the broken kinect games on that console. Like that steel battalion one.

9. Post
    andrewblakenz wrote:
    i love what theyve done with kinect to be honest. its a giant leap foward compared to todays kinect, and once its finally integrated itself into our lives we wont look back. gaming such as the deathmatch in Gamer (though without the live people lol) will only possible if kinect is given a chance to evolve
    Just lol

10. Post
    "the unsightly screw holes on the device’s underside are no more."

Well thank god, right? Man those screw holes on the UNDERSIDE constantly bothered me, especially during gameplay when I'm not even looking at the top of the controller, let alone the bottom. Christ. Why do cars still have such unsightly undersides? Let's get rid of all the stuff down there and just have some smooth opaque glass.

11. Post
    Nicer to hold and less likely to build up with dirt. What on earth is the issue here?

12. Post
    andrewblakenz wrote:
    Agreed. MS is actually trying new things, new ways of gaming.

If movies are anything to go by, voice and gesture recognition will be a big part of how we interact with computers in the future.

Sony is jumping on board too, PlayStation 4 Eye is pretty much a copy of Kinect,

13. Post
    GP wrote:
    Similarly, Kinect can ascertain whether the user’s mouth was open and also whether they’re talking at any given point
    Does it tell the mouth breathers they can just breathe through their noses?

14. Post
    Spacemonkeynzl wrote:
    Agreed. MS is actually trying new things, new ways of gaming.

If movies are anything to go by, voice and gesture recognition will be a big part of how we interact with computers in the future.

Sony is jumping on board too, PlayStation 4 Eye is pretty much a copy of Kinect,
    Oh really? EyeToy says hi!

15. Post
    I've been beaten to it, I'll post this instead. Dem memorees

Attached Images