1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I'm really interested in this.

It's a shame it's a bad month for games for me with TR on the courier, Bioshock later in the month. And A:CM CE I picked up stupid cheap last week.

Oh well, what's another game eh!

3. Post
    This looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eet.

And I'm pretty sure it comes out in June, so you're alright, Chicken.

4. Post
    Probably dumb question but is this PS3 exclusive?

5. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Probably dumb question but is this PS3 exclusive?
    Just did a quick google and it seems so

6. Post
    It sucks but at least my PS3 will take a break from being a movie player for a little while, I guess.

7. Post
    The concept for The Last of Us arose after watching a segment of the BBC nature documentary Planet Earth, which documented a cordyceps fungus-infected ant, where the fungus takes over its brain and produces growths from its head; the idea that the fungus could infect humans became the initial idea for the game.
    I had the exact same thought after watching that episode of Planet Earth. The cordyceps segment creeped the shit out of me. Glad someone had the same idea and ran with it.

FYI it was the 8th episode called "Jungles". Here's the bit.

8. Post
    kransky wrote:
    I had the exact same thought after watching that episode of Planet Earth. The cordyceps segment creeped the shit out of me. Glad someone had the same idea and ran with it.

FYI it was the 8th episode called "Jungles". Here's the bit.

9. Post
    Sounds not entirely dissimilar to I Am Alone, which was fantastic.

10. Post
    kransky wrote:
    That is fascinating - thanks for your post, dude!

11. Post
    kransky wrote:

I AM NEVER SLEEPING EVER AGAIN. **** YOU.

12. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    This looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eet.

And I'm pretty sure it comes out in June, so you're alright, Chicken.
    DERP!

I could have sworn it said released date 24 march.

Stoked!