1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Never go full retard Americans.

3. Post
    I just didn't like her in the first place

4. Post
    did they run out of things to complain about or something?

5. Post
    Never go full American

6. Post
    Seems to have started with comments from Mike Sacco (@mikesacco) formerly of Cryptozoic. I think "embarrassing" is a better call than racist, although he took umbrage to Burch calling her language 'black slang' instead of just 'the way some people talk'....

7. Post
    Jesus ****ing christ..

8. Post
    I'm guessing irony is lost on the complainers. After all implying African Americans are only allowed to use that slang is racist in itself.

9. Post
    She was my fave NPC by a long margin. I wish there were more of her missions

10. Post
    I know a guy who makes snow look dark and he talks in the stereotypical african-murican rapper way and we all had a laugh at first but he still does years later, it just became him, don't see how it's racist in anyway.

11. Post
    So they complain now not months ago when it came out?

12. Post
    so wait, if TT was BLACK SKINNED then all these retards would have gone hahaha funny black person amirite? But noooo because she is white skinned she is RACIST. **** these people. Kids with no concept of racism would be laughing at her funny mannerisms. BUt adults who are educated to be racist and precious would..

13. Post
    Fans? Give me a break.

One of the people making the claims about Tiny Tina is white.

****ing non-conformist, hipster douchbag with a Twitter account.

p.s. saying the character speaks black is rascist in itself.

14. Post
    I'm not sure I understand... she's racist because she isn't black??

15. Post
    What's next Mad Moxxi is a bad example of females in a video game and demeans woman worldwide?

Tiny Tina came across as having a few screws loose, not once did I even think of Race while playing this game so I guess it's all in the eyes and messed up imaginations of the complainers.

She was also my fave character just beating Handsome Jack in terms of awesomeness.

16. Post
    "Tina truly is problematic I'll change her,” wrote Burch."

THIS is why games will never be accepted by the mainstream the same way movies and music are (as an artform).