Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    Anyone had any issues with the launcher failing to update because downloaded update files are corrupted? Tried uninstall/reinstall and a couple other things I found mentioned in google searches, but no luck.

2. Post
    Ya, try this

Disable dx 10,11 and bulk download. Then run verify cache. After update you can enable them (should update after fine)

3. Post
    Celebrate Amazon Prime Day with Warframe!

Starting July 12, link your Warframe and Twitch Prime accounts and receive exclusive goodies on all platforms!

Amazon Prime day is July 16, but from July 12 to August 12 at 2 p.m. ET, you can redeem the Spektaka Liset Skin and Spektaka Color Palette to customize your Landing Craft and Arsenal!

You can claim your items with your Twitch Prime membership --just make sure your Warframe and Twitch Prime accounts are linked.

Also, donít forget about the Trinity Prime Bundle! Match your new Liset Skin and Color Palette with a vital Support Warframe and matching Syandana!

https://www.warframe.com/news/amazon-prime-day-bundle

4. Post
    Soan wrote:
    Anyone had any issues with the launcher failing to update because downloaded update files are corrupted? Tried uninstall/reinstall and a couple other things I found mentioned in google searches, but no luck.
    i had this too, weird bug, i switched the launcher settings language to deutsche
    and it worked, changed back to english after..

5. Post
    popopop wrote:
    i had this too, weird bug, i switched the launcher settings language to deutsche
    haha that worked, so weird.

6. Post
    ^^ I did this

7. Post
    popopop wrote:
    Soan wrote:
    haha that worked, so weird.
    Bt wrote:
    ^^ I did this
    I was just about to post about this, good job lads.
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/23041...5977594051212/

8. Post
    Started fishing today

9. Post
    So having invested approximately 15 hrs the mechanics and gameplay seem good but its all a bit 'samey'. Do things get more interesting later on?

10. Post
    It's a bit same old same old until you get to Neptune and are able to access the Second Dream/War Within/Sacrifice - This is a trilogy of quests that explains the lore and opens up the end game. Until then it's pretty much farming frames and weapons to find out what you like and getting your MR up.

11. Post
    Telling us what you've experienced so far might help answer that.

12. Post
    I'm on Mars and have a Kubrow and Archwing quest ongoing, I'm close to completing the Archwing but the Kubrow incubator thingy craft materials aren't dropping on any missions. Looks to me I just need to do the sequential locations on Mars to get to the junction to unlock Phobos, which are all the same type of missions I've been doing on the last three planets which leads me to believe that once I'm on Phobos, I'm going to be doing the same thing again to unlock the next junction (Survival/Defense/Spy/etc). I did enjoy the open world-ish part on Cetus with the flying vehicles you can hijack.

13. Post
    Is it the kubrow egg you need? You only get them on Earth from destroying Kubrow Dens.

14. Post
    you need something to craft the incubator, I cant get them either, on a further planet.

15. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I'm on Mars and have a Kubrow and Archwing quest ongoing, I'm close to completing the Archwing but the Kubrow incubator thingy craft materials aren't dropping on any missions. Looks to me I just need to do the sequential locations on Mars to get to the junction to unlock Phobos, which are all the same type of missions I've been doing on the last three planets which leads me to believe that once I'm on Phobos, I'm going to be doing the same thing again to unlock the next junction (Survival/Defense/Spy/etc). I did enjoy the open world-ish part on Cetus with the flying vehicles you can hijack.
    Kog wrote:
    you need something to craft the incubator, I cant get them either, on a further planet.
    The update that just came out gives you a free incubator thing as part of the quest now. Not sure if its retroactive or not tho.

16. Post
    whaaaaaaaaaaat..

just checked and yep I have one. Now to wait 2 days

17. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I would give the game a little bit longer. Maybe at least play up to The War Within and then do a sortie, some relics, eidolons etc.

Event up at the moment that gives an Eximus slot and both reactors so pretty good!

18. Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/de_steve

Expansion launching soon, perhaps within the hour (leave this stream open for 1 hr for twitch drops)

19. Post
    Forgot about this thread. Played quite a lot, up to MR 21. Who plays?

20. Post
    I do. Have been playing for years. I'm MR27, and have levelled almost everything (exceptions are a few k-drive boards which just do not interest me at all).

My playtime waxes and wanes, but I still log in every day. Up to uhhh, day 1280 or so.

21. Post
    A Corpse wrote:
    I do. Have been playing for years. I'm MR27, and have levelled almost everything (exceptions are a few k-drive boards which just do not interest me at all).

My playtime waxes and wanes, but I still log in every day. Up to uhhh, day 1280 or so.
    holy, I just logged in as well for daily, 166. Did some Fortuna conservation for rep

22. Post
    Yeah when they add new content (like PoE or Fortuna) I buy a 30-day resource booster and go to town. It's generally not hard when you've got all the gear, but still enjoyable.

Friend and I figured out how to unlock the secret doors in the new Gas City tileset, all by ourselves! Only then did we see we weren't the first (already on the wiki).