Next Gen Playstation ("PS4")

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
(5 votes)
Results 8,176 to 8,186 of 8186

1. Post
    Just finished playing though HZD The Frozen Wilds DLC. What quality story telling yet again, such a great game and dlc to boot.

2. Post
    Random question: Can anyone tell me how Witcher 3 runs on the Pro? Really considering upgrading my PC for Cyberpunk 2077 but if my Pro can run it well I might not bother. I heard it performs like shit on the OG. Since Cyberpunk will probably be on the same engine I'm sure it will perform similarly.

3. Post

4. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Random question: Can anyone tell me how Witcher 3 runs on the Pro? Really considering upgrading my PC for Cyberpunk 2077 but if my Pro can run it well I might not bother. I heard it performs like shit on the OG. Since Cyberpunk will probably be on the same engine I'm sure it will perform similarly.
    Pretty sure it runs at 30fps on the pro.

Because it lookef janky as **** when I was watching it side by side next to my pc, which I capped at 60fps.

5. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Pretty sure it runs at 30fps on the pro.

Because it lookef janky as **** when I was watching it side by side next to my pc, which I capped at 60fps.
    Yeah that what I thought. I think I'm just gonna upgrade my PC cos playing on a console won't do an epic game like this justice.

6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Too early to tell. Cyberpunk has already been hinted to be a PS5 title.

7. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Too early to tell. Cyberpunk has already been hinted to be a PS5 title.
    Given the huge PS4 user base I doubt it.
    It will run good on the pro I would say, they would have had heaps of time to work on it and optimise it.

8. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Given the huge PS4 user base I doubt it.
    It will run good on the pro I would say, they would have had heaps of time to work on it and optimise it.
    Err, GTA V dropped on multiple generations of platforms, no reason they can't have Cyberpunk on the PS4 and PS5

9. Post
    Gta v was a 500 million dollar game.
    SirGrim wrote:
    Err, GTA V dropped on multiple generations of platforms, no reason they can't have Cyberpunk on the PS4 and PS5

10. Post
    I reckon it'd be a cross gen platform game since not everyone will upgrade to the latest console at once.

11. Post
    They are targeting current gen.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdp...”.49193/

Cyberpunk 2077 impressed with its trailer and gameplay presentation at this E3, so much so people questioned if the game is coming to current-gen consoles. We had an interview with quest designer Patrick Mills today and broached the topic, directly asking if it might not come to this console generation.

"I've heard a number of people say that," Mills said. "The current console generation is what we're aiming for. We are aiming for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and of course PC as well."