Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.
(9 votes)
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 6089

1. Post
    QUBE 2 is looking interesting.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/359100/QUBE_2/

2. Post
    Been playing a bit of Titanfall 2 recently. It's pretty rad, I'm surprised there's not more people playing

3. Post
    mejobloggs wrote:
    Been playing a bit of Titanfall 2 recently. It's pretty rad, I'm surprised there's not more people playing
    EA purposely killed the game off by launching it within a week of both BF1 and Co Infinite Warfare. Thus the late 2016 market was saturated with shooters, so smaller franchises lost out in their bid for players' attention. EA wanted to damage developer Respawn so that they'd be forced to accept an EA takeover, to insure the studio's survival.

4. Post
    Accchh what a pity. Good old EA

5. Post
    Anyone here playing Deep Rock Galactic in the early access release? seems pretty fun, I just need some buddies to play with

6. Post
    Been really enjoying rainbow 6 siege I really like the operator who rings up the cell phones

7. Post
    Name:  sonys-dominance-3.png
Views: 536
Size:  155.8 KB

Some cool stats brah

8. Post
    Weird stats I’m sure I heard several news outlets claiming the Xbox one x was selling so well it was beating all ps4 sales but it doesn’t look like it’s true Xbox sales is lower than the previous year even

9. Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1AJkx3X2cM

That's one detailed ship. Frame rate must tank.

10. Post

11. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Weird stats I’m sure I heard several news outlets claiming the Xbox one x was selling so well it was beating all ps4 sales but it doesn’t look like it’s true Xbox sales is lower than the previous year even
    Well Microsoft hasn't revealed overall X Box sales officially for some years now. So all that info before has to be guess work for Microsofts actual number's based on estimates or other data points.

The numbers for the PS4 by end of 2017 are actually higher than the offical numbers Sony announced.

12. Post
    Estumas wrote:
    Well Microsoft hasn't revealed overall X Box sales officially for some years now. So all that info before has to be guess work for Microsofts actual number's based on estimates or other data points.

The numbers for the PS4 by end of 2017 are actually higher than the offical numbers Sony announced.
    I guess it's going to depend on the source - if the number is from Sony then it is all consoles sold from Sony to a Retail store, that doesn't mean the retail store had on sold it to a customer. If you get numbers from retailers then you know how many were actually sold to customers

13. Post
    I'll just leave this here

14. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I guess it's going to depend on the source - if the number is from Sony then it is all consoles sold from Sony to a Retail store, that doesn't mean the retail store had on sold it to a customer. If you get numbers from retailers then you know how many were actually sold to customers
    I'd take these numbers with a grain of salt. The colours depicting the the difference in sales is probably right though.

15. Post
    I read on another forum
    In order to hit that MMO target, you need PVP. You need competition
    link

I play World of Tanks and Armored Warfare and feel I do not need to be competitive to just enjoy the game. So does a successful MMO need to be competitive, or can it simply be just fun to play to succeed?

16. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Yeah but in this case Sony said they'd only shipped just over 70M by the end of 2017. The stats above say that number was between 73-74M, which would be an impossible number if Sony has shipped less. So with that and the lack of hard XB1 stats from MS I'm guessing they're estimating all stats off infomation gleemed from somewhere rather than
    actual hard numbers.

17. Post
    Was lucky enough to get into The Crew 2's second closed alpha test.

NDA prevents me from sharing too much, but I will say this: From what I've played so far, day one purchase for me. It preserves the first games strengths while improving on it's weaker parts exponentially. And the port is good too, capped to 60fps much like the first but runs pretty much maxed out on a GTX 980 like butter and looks absolutely stunning to boot. Any fans of open world racers: Keep a close eye on this one. It's shaping up to be something great.

18. Post
    Does drifting in The Crew still feel like you are on ice?

Has the map changed at all? From what little I have seen, it just seems like The Crew 1 with boats and planes. So could have just been DLC.

19. Post

20. Post
    That looks cool, I like the music too.

21. Post
    I've been replaying the Halo collection while still waiting for a game I ordered about a month ago to arrive. Gotta say Halo 2 is still my favourite Halo game out of the bunch. Runs pretty smooth on the One X.

22. Post
    Trying out the final fantasy 15 demo on PC and gotta say, so far I am really enjoying it .

23. Post
    Any news on a remake of BF2142?

24. Post
    This Summerset announcement was cool: didn't see it coming tbh