Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 23 votes, 4.65 average.
(23 votes)
Results 7,101 to 7,114 of 7114

1. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Horizon Zero Dawn coming to PC in 2020?

https://wccftech.com/horizon-zero-dawn-pc-2020/
    Its a start. Hopefully god of war or at least the sequel find its way to pc eventually. Weirdly Horizon was one of the few Sony exclusives I just couldn't get into.

2. Post
    Never really got into Horizon either. Seemed pretty well done, just didn't find the setting to be very interesting.

3. Post
    Yep never gelled with hzd, God of war however heck yes bring that shit to pc

4. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Yep never gelled with hzd, God of war however heck yes bring that shit to pc
    It's on PC via PS Now

5. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    It's on PC via PS Now
    Not available outside of the US though yeah?

6. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Correct

Lonely NZ has very limited accces to streaming services period and when it cones to game streaming its non existent

7. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Correct, hence my smiley

8. Post
    Last of Us 2 coming to PC?

Naughty Dog just posted recruitment add looking for programmers that "have experience with AMD and Nvidia GPU's using the DirectX12 API, must be familiar with modern RDNA, GCN and CUDA architectures"

9. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Last of Us 2 coming to PC?
    Probably the speculated stand-alone MP component for PS5. The SP? I highly doubt it'd come to PC any time soon.

10. Post
    +4 didn't get into hzd. Tried twice...

11. Post
    Dying Light 2 delayed indefinitely

12. Post
    Oh man I booked spring this year off for that

13. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I just picked up a very cheap x360, which is the best Forza game? Also, essential exclusives that aren't shooters?
    Keep in mind with all these FH2 recommendations, FH2 on the 360 is a vastly inferior version to that on Xbox One. Better than nothing I'm sure, but if you have the means, go for the Xbox One version.

Otherwise the first Forza Horizon is pretty neat still, did some things none of the sequels did. Worth a spin imo.

14. Post