Gaming General Discussion Thread

Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.64 average.
(22 votes)
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 6912

1. Post
    Use remote play on my vita for the first time, on a friend's PS4 to play COD AW. Was pretty cool except for the audio lag, not being use exo abilities(sacrifices movement) and I'd occasionally accidentally throw a grenade.

2. Post
    oh man how good is XCom:EW long war mod. Can't put this game down after installing it.

3. Post
    Here's an interesting commentary on the development of Final Fantasy XV and what it could mean for the Japanese console gaming industry.

4. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fCAkZMN.png 
Views:	415 
Size:	673.4 KB 
ID:	200678

5. Post
    ^
    Some context for the above would be nice.

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    ^
    Context: Grim console QQ

7. Post
    Looks like a guy backtracking quite hard on those graphics

8. Post
    It was a cut scene ffs. Anyway, moving back to the real world...

9. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    ^
    A lot of this

Tony Cipriani wrote:
    With a bit of this

Piccoloco wrote:
    Looks like a guy backtracking quite hard on those graphics
    But actually this

Stasis wrote:
    Context: Grim console QQ

10. Post
    Just fanboys being fanboys (SG included).

11. Post
    Tony Cipriani wrote:
    That was gameplay wasn't it? Unless it was a seamless transition between, cutscene and game engine. Either way, lel at judging graphics from Youtube videos.

12. Post
    It's a well known fact that SG despises consoles and anyone that owns one is a knob gobbling aids infested cum bubble. That's your context

13. Post
    SoAndSo wrote:
    It's a well known fact that SG despises consoles and anyone that owns one is a knob gobbling aids infested cum bubble. That's your context
    The visuals for this was intense, that was a ride from start to finish

14. Post
    Recommend me some games peeps.I'm over most games I'm only into PvP multiplayer though

15. Post
    Secret Ponchos is something different and fits your criteria.

16. Post
    iludez wrote:
    Recommend me some games peeps.I'm over most games I'm only into PvP multiplayer though
    Advanced Warfare has been serving me well on the MP side of things, campaign was average at best, though.

17. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    I played a bit of Alan Wake earlier this year but it didn't appeal to me much for whatever reason. I might give it another shot at some stage.

Does anybody else get severe motion sickness from playing particular games? I'm playing Portal 2 atm and while the game is awesomesauce I can't play for more than an hour before I feel like I'm going to vomit all over my keyboard. I had the same problem with the first Portal and Mirrors Edge, and I also get it when watching over someones shoulder when they're playing a FPS. Weird or what?
    I finished it! it was a bit scary to me, but the story was so interesting, didn't make any much sense at the end though - but I liked the idea of playing the whole game with a torch and hand gun, it's a bit realistic if I can say that about a "fiction" kind of game

18. Post
    I'm quickly realising that this has become the norm for Sony published or in-house titles.

Pick-up your game Sony, stop lying and baiting your consumers, not to mention then giving out their passwords...twice.

Attached Images

19. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I'm quickly realising that this has become the norm for Sony published or in-house titles.

Pick-up your game Sony, stop lying and baiting your consumers, not to mention then giving out their passwords...twice.
    ?

20. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    ?
    He's talking about deceiving people with "bullshot" trailers. The example in question here is the the visual downgrade between the E3 2014 trailer for Uncharted 4 vs. the first actual gameplay footage from PlayStation Experience (PSX) 2014.

21. Post
    I could be wrong here Eva, but I think KrimzinZV was querying why SG thinks bullshots and passwords being stolen is unique to Sony.

22. Post
    Both. Also SirGrim comes across as jealous of consoles for some unknown reason.

23. Post
    This looks good

24. Post
    Oohhh... looks good indeed.

25. Post
    Just been playing The evil within. I kinda get the gist that it's a wannabe Silent Hill :S But geez the silly decision to add black bars to the game. It kinda annoys me even playing on the big TV.