Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Ramza,

Rage quit in 3,2,1...

3. Post
    Chickenman wrote:
    Rage quit in 3,2,1...
    Dolphin Diving is a good thing?

4. Post
    Don't know why you're implying rage. I'm a man of my word, this is my second to last post.

5. Post
    " the multiplayer trumps that of every other Call of Duty"
    lolno

6. Post
    But rage quit sounds much more dramatic!

7. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Don't know why you're implying rage. I'm a man of my word, this is my second to last post.
    You're too weak and will be back after a time.
    God speed high potential GP friend.

8. Post
    I almost didnt want to look at the score

9. Post
    threatD wrote:
    lolno
    yeah, I don't agree with this, but it definitely trumps that of MW3 and BLOPS.

If it had better maps and well-balanced SMGs then it would easily trump the others imho.

10. Post
    I would have rated it 7.6 for lols

11. Post
    threatD wrote:
    lolno
    Game is a bit iffy online. Constantly getting outshot by people I shoot at first Have no idea whether it is lag, lag compensation or bad hit registration.

INB4 this game actually requires you to aim - My accuracy is generally better than everyone else I run into (stat wise)

12. Post
    I could've sworn that a few hours ago that this review scored the game with a 8.5. What made you made you change your mind, Matthew James Maguire?

13. Post
    Right up until the first Strike Force mission I was enjoying it. The strike force parts are just stupid and does not suit the game imo. The friendly AI are just brain dead!

14. Post
    this is no Modern Warfare

15. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I could've sworn that a few hours ago that this review scored the game with a 8.5. What made you made you change your mind, Matthew James Maguire?
    Yeah the comments thread was accidentally created early with a draft of the article which had the wrong score. This was corrected prior to final publication my apologies.

16. Post
    8.0? Really? How much are they paying you for that?

17. Post
    Blinkwing wrote:
    are you stupid? look at all the CoD reviews not only on GP but all over the web, it has consistantly scored very high everywhere through every iteration.

18. Post
    Blinkwing wrote:
    ^ what a dick

i feel reviews shouldn't have scores.

19. Post
    Picking a score must be hard.

20. Post
    Blinkwing wrote:

21. Post
    MP has been plagued with server issues. Stuttery lag on release date and now the Australian servers are completely down.

22. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    yeah, I don't agree with this, but it definitely trumps that of MW3 and BLOPS.

If it had better maps and well-balanced SMGs then it would easily trump the others imho.

And how would it do that without public dedi's and mod tools? No way this or any other COD since 2007 can beat CoD4. But, I agree that the recoil in many automatic weapons since MW2 have been severely lacking and unbalanced.

23. Post
    I normally dislike the COD games in general, but to be fair this one does look head and shoulders above the more recent iterations, and vastly superior to any of the Infinity Ward games.

I have only played a couple of hours at a friends place and well it was fun (SP only I have no interest in MP). Assuming the rest of the game was at that level a 7.5-8.0 score can easily be defended).

Ramza dont quit, as its not that the game has had its score inflated its just a lot better than expected. Rage quitting because your butthurt that ACIII* is more than a bit shit in many respects (I am a fan of AC and not of COD/BLOPs)

*it was ACIII that he took issue with wasnt it?

24. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    And how would it do that without public dedi's and mod tools? No way this or any other COD since 2007 can beat CoD4. But, I agree that the recoil in many automatic weapons since MW2 have been severely lacking and unbalanced.
    I mostly don't like the MP of the CoDs prior to MW2 for the sheer fact that they don't use Steam Cloud. I had carefully backed up my profiles for CoD4 and WaW, wiped my Vista installation and finally installed W7... then found that neither profile worked. Several hours worth of earning XP, ranking up and unlocking guns and attachments rendered useless. What's the point of even starting with scratch if those profiles too aren't transferable?

Not a problem for the Steamworks games, log in and my synced profiles work anywhere.

(BTW, MW2 is a terrible, horribly unbalanced POS. The subsequent titles are all miles better.)

25. Post
    Blinkwing wrote:
    QFT