1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    gawd, i actually feel offended on how the portrayed chinese here LOL. It is like watching every single John Wu and Shaw Brothers accent and caricature in 1 go !

3. Post
    This game look's pretty good tbh

4. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    It is like watching every single John Wu and Shaw Brothers accent and caricature in 1 go !
    Ummm, one of the main points of the game is that it pay great homage to classic HK action cinema.

5. Post
    Looks pretty interesting, although I gotta hate on all the objective and item highlighting. That stuff really should be left as a last resort for those that opt-in for an easy difficulty mode, rather than being made a core part of the game design.

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Ummm, one of the main points of the game is that it pay great homage to classic HK action cinema.
    yah being born and brought up in that environment, i can safely say the westernized viewpoint of classic HK action cinema is not alway shared by its locals... especially when all the voiceovers are painful to a native ear..

7. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    yah being born and brought up in that environment, i can safely say the westernized viewpoint of classic HK action cinema is not alway shared by its locals... especially when all the voiceovers are painful to a native ear..
    Well the HK cinema industry recorded the audio for the majority of their films post-sync for 3+ decades. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

8. Post
    I'd much rather have my country associated with cool HK films than hobbits and sheep.

9. Post
    You forget Ferngully 3: Dances with Blue Cat Men

Anyway, screw you buddy, HK action cinema is largely awesome. Poetic art in motion > your cry baby "embarrassment".

THIS IS SOME HARDCORE STUFF

10. Post
    I'm really looking forward to this game. Square Enix aren't being ****s either and I noticed that the game is $50 USD on Steam, colour me impressed.

11. Post
    Glad the brain trust figured out how to shoehorn in some QTEs!