1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    Sorta hoping for some actual gameplay, not just shots of stuff happening without much player control. Looks very nice though, effect of buildings growing was cool. I wonder if they actually implementing the tilt shift style camera view in game.
    Also placing individual buildings is , much prefer zoning an area and allowing it to grow based on the cities needs. Maybe it was just something for the video though, placing a couple of landmarks in the commercial zone.

3. Post
    And you can't save, alter then and reload to wind back cities.

http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/sim-city-5/1224978p1.html

4. Post
    Well, that generally looks great and ill probably get it... still not being able to load a previous save is a bit of a downer... I was never one to destroy my city and re-load it but more reload after some poor choices resulting in an economic collapse....

Its a bit disconcerting that games these days are relying heavily on the online experience. I like playing BF3 online for example but having that single player was also good.

Like I was never one to play Diablo online, I just enjoyed the story and the single player mode... always online is a bit of a drag.