Dota 2

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 7,451 to 7,468 of 7468

1. Post
    Do you think there'll ever be a day when people realize that vision wins games?
    When I play support, I barely have any items, I'll be lucky to have a force staff and arcanes at 30mins because I'm buying so many wards, smokes and dust. It's so much more effective than farming and your teammates getting ganked 24/7, especially when they have gap closing heroes like Axe, PA, Nyx etc

Just played a game with a farming Shaman, he said he'd support but just rushed aghs

2. Post
    I like support, and the support battle I have with opponent supports for warding/counter warding.

3. Post
    kazza wrote:

highest mmr average game i've had on aus i think
    nice 5k!

4. Post
    Anyone else play far worse when they're playing with certain friends? Whenever I play with a certain friend, I seem to play horribly. He's quite a bit better than me so maybe I'm stressing myself out or something

Gerter wrote:
    I like support, and the support battle I have with opponent supports for warding/counter warding.
    I get so mad when someone dewards me

5. Post
    jdz wrote:
    Anyone else play far worse when they're playing with certain friends? Whenever I play with a certain friend, I seem to play horribly. He's quite a bit better than me so maybe I'm stressing myself out or something

Potentially it's just pressure to not fail. I find that happened a lot early on when I played with friends who were much better.

When I played alone I was fine because I didn't give a shit if I made mistakes, but when playing with people you know then it feels worse to make mistakes because you can't just quit and forget about it.

A lot of it for me was just fear I was doing the wrong thing or being in the wrong place. Instead of just playing normally and doing normal dota things, I found myself aimlessly wandering around, especially if I was a support. Kinda not sure what to do and not wanting to do the wrong thing. The consequences of that being that I had no farm and no levels, so you end up falling behind every other player on the map and become feedy.
    I found that it's best just to get a comfortable hero and just go for it.

6. Post
    I think you're right, sounds like you've nailed it. I'll stick to my own game.

I wish Valve would fix the Bounty Hunter guide, I just had someone last pick Bounty as a carry 35 minute battlefury, 40 min sange...

7. Post
    daed gaem?

8. Post
    Man I'd love to be able to play a match that doesn't have a feeder, a smurf that just stomps as Invoker or someone who doesn't know what they're doing

9. Post
    this game is shit

10. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    daed gaem?
    post ti season is boring until new patch comes.

11. Post
    nzbleach wrote:
    daed gaem?
    What made you quit?

12. Post
    Not sure man. I've been playing dota since 2007. Played all through Uni and a lot of it. Must have over 10K hours. stopped counting!

It's just such a time consuming game and I've got nothing to show for it.

After a couple of months away the draw is no where near as strong and its stayed that way for the last 6 months. I don't plan on getting back into it but I can still fire up the odd game and enjoy myself.

13. Post
    True. Definitely agree with time consuming, eats up a lot of time

I'm quitting too, hopefully I can last and not re-install to come back lol

14. Post
    I don't even blame ppl for quitting DOTA. Every time I think it's a good time to play, I'm instantly full of remorse and regret. People have no ****ing idea how to use their brains, what synergy is and what they need to do to win. They just straight up pick heroes and decide on a game plan before the games even started before even thinking about adjusting to anything.

15. Post

I was playing with ex'OG member ana before , he's back in Aus

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Ana

16. Post
    jdz wrote:
    I don't even blame ppl for quitting DOTA. Every time I think it's a good time to play, I'm instantly full of remorse and regret. People have no ****ing idea how to use their brains, what synergy is and what they need to do to win. They just straight up pick heroes and decide on a game plan before the games even started before even thinking about adjusting to anything.
    no-one cares m9

17. Post
    how to play a game where no one wants to ****en play pos 5 or 4 lol - 40 minutes with no vision and 4x wards in shop, also having a jungler when jungle this patch is crap with less xp and gold. 0 impact/contribution from junglers

this community is broken