Game of Thrones (No discussion of the books is allowed)

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,651 to 3,670 of 3670

1. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Some of it was glorious, movie quality fantasy fiction. Hold on to that and it will tide you over till the last season little one
    I watched it again and it wasn't as bad as my initial reaction but there were still parts I didn't like.

Killing Littlefinger off like that seemed like a waste of a character they've spent so long developing. Jon and Dany hooking up and Raegar marrying secretly all felt rushed.

Oh well.

2. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Killing Littlefinger off like that seemed like a waste of a character they've spent so long developing.
    I think the writers felt they needed to kill someone off as it's been a while and they're keeping everyone else alive for the final season.

3. Post
    Some of the actors have other work they want to do, and now they're worth enough not to need GOTs.

Cast costs must be going through the roof.

Next season should be the last.

4. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    I watched it again and it wasn't as bad as my initial reaction but there were still parts I didn't like.

Killing Littlefinger off like that seemed like a waste of a character they've spent so long developing. Jon and Dany hooking up and Raegar marrying secretly all felt rushed.

Oh well.
    I liked the way they killed him, it was rather a surprise and this series has made its bones on surprise murderings

5. Post
    Littlefinger's death was a natural consequence of his place in the narrative, and his character's weakness for Stark women. It wasn't so much surprising as it was inevitable.

6. Post
    Well it was surprising as he stood there smirking, as it seemed he had successfully turned sister against sister.

I suppose you knew he was about to be killed though eh bro

7. Post
    I knew.

8. Post
    I didn't.

There was no nodding.

9. Post
    I knew it because my dad writes for the show.

10. Post
    My dad can beat up your dad.

11. Post
    I'm not saying it wasn't an effective scene, just that it had been building literally all season to that point so while it was shocking in the moment, it also made total sense. Aiden Gillen's reaction was superb.

12. Post
    I didn't see it coming. I can normally pick plot twists a mile away. This one really got me. I didn't pick up on it until Sansa turned to look at him before saying his name instead of Arya's.

13. Post
    As soon as Arya walked in I could feel that twist coming.

14. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Aiden Gillen's reaction was superb.
    It was. I can't wait to see the roles he gets offered in future. He plays a schemer so well.

15. Post
    He is was already a successful actor before he was in GoT - he was good in The Wire.

He is rumored to be playing a British spy in an upcoming mini-series set during the Cold War.

16. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    He is was already a successful actor before he was in GoT - he was good in The Wire.
    Thanks I'll have to check that out.

17. Post
    Raziel wrote:
    Cersei is pregnant but somehow sides with the White Walkers to become the "Night Queen" and gives birth to a "non-living" child.

... a daughter, and as a result gives the White Walkers a way to naturally propagate their species and ends the war...

Ok I'm kidding - but it could work

18. Post
    Tormenta wrote:

I suppose you knew he was about to be killed though eh bro
    Uhh yeah tons of people knew.

19. Post
    Tormenta, watching TV wrong since ages ago.

20. Post
    season 8 directors have been announced. pretty epic list.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/26/game-thr...n-8-directors/