1. Post
    Going to start Ohikkoshi, also got Old Boy (v1 and 2), Natsume's Book of Friends, Kurogane, and 9 volumes of Bride of the Water God.

Also MPD Psycho is pretty rough but it's no Berserk eclipse.

2. Post
    12 volumes of Bride of the Water God later and I'm starting Ghost Hunt on whim since I have to wait longer for Black Butler and Fairy Tail vol 1 to arrive.

3. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    12 volumes of Bride of the Water God later and I'm starting Ghost Hunt on whim since I have to wait longer for Black Butler and Fairy Tail vol 1 to arrive.
    ghost hunt is good, has a sequel series thats still ongoing IIRC. Love me a good psychological every so often. But i'm at a loss for something to read lately

4. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    Love me a good psychological every so often. But i'm at a loss for something to read lately
    Old Boy and MPD Psycho aren't bad.
    darc9999 wrote:
    ghost hunt is good, has a sequel series thats still ongoing IIRC.
    It's okay, not really my kind of thing but I don't really have much else to read. Still waiting on my Black Butler vol1 to arrive so I got vol 10 and 11 of Ghost Hunt and the first volume of Alichino and Guru Guru Pon-chan, guess depending on how they go I'll have something to tide me over until I get Black Butler.

Also Fairy Tail's manga is pretty much the same as the anime going by the first four volumes, might give the currently airing anime series another go, was at ep 30 before I dropped it iirc.

5. Post
    Finished vol14 of Fairy Tail, mid arc for the battle of Fairy Tail and reading vol3 of Alichino, wouldn't recommend. Seems there's someone at my local library that seems to keep up with the seasons and they had the first volumes of Haven't You Heard I'm Sakamoto and Your Lie in April, will see if Sakamoto's manga is better than the anime.

6. Post
    Detective Conan, Fairy Tail, and Bungou Stray Dogs. That's about it at the moment.
    Last edited by moogle; 12th May 2016 at 8:52 am.

7. Post
    Finished all of Old Boy, first 2 volumes of Gakkou Gurashi/School Live, first 5 volumes of Deadman Wonderland and just started Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service. Closest thing I can say Kurosagi is to would be MPD Psycho but where MPD occasionally tries to gouge your eyes out, Kurosagi says hello while covered in blood and asks for you to help move a body bag.

8. Post
    I take that back it's just as dark as MPD Psycho but hidden under a very thin layer of normality and happiness, as if they could just leave and not go through all this at any time.

9. Post
    Kurosagi adding to the list of things I did not need to see (snails).

10. Post
    Mamotte Lollipop, Free Collars Kingdom, A slient voice, more assassination classroom, re reading one punch man.

11. Post
    The new Cardcaptors !!!

12. Post
    going to start one-punch man remake !

13. Post
    Reading Kurosagi before going to sleep, not a great idea.

14. Post
    Black Butler
    Black Butler
    Black Butler

Yeah.. as you can see it's all I read but I'm completely caught up and hate waiting for new chapters to come out every month,
    so I started from the beginning lol

15. Post
    Finished A Silent Voice, was quite good. Walked into the library to get some books I ordered and walked out with 3 omnibuses of Battle Angel Alita (which I think might be a sequel), vol 15-20 of Fairy Tail, vol 3 of School Live/Gakkou Gurashi and the first volume of something called Afterschool Charisma; I have no idea what it's about, I don't even read the synopsis of things anymore. Still waiting on Fairy Girls (Fairy Tail spin off) and 3 volumes of a manhwa called King of Hell.

16. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Finished A Silent Voice, was quite good.
    Loved it except at the end. You can tell the author was dragging some bits on for far too long, and well, it was disappointing after all that build-up. I wonder if the movie will deviate the story abit. KyoAni's bound to do something like that with their adaptations.

17. Post
    Read a volume of King of Hell and returned all 3 at once. I should have known better, really not into that style of battle shounen (or whatever the Koreans call it), the comedy was awfully executed. Library goofed and changed their listing to vol2 of fairy girls so I had to cancel that.

Read all of A Town Where You Live / Kimi no Iru Machi (I think), that was a ride. Thought I had posted it but I guess not, I'm up to date for Minamoto-kun Monogatari, Domestic na Kanojo and finished Good Ending, binging a lot of romance manga lately. Think I'll get more Afterschool Charisma after I finish some more romance.
    Last edited by KrimzinZV; 14th September 2016 at 5:21 am.

18. Post
    Read over 200 chapters of Futari Ecchi in a week, I can't think of anything to compare it to. Also decided to give Negima another shot.

Tapatapatapatapa-tap

19. Post
    After 6 volumes (2 omnibuses) of Negima it's not bad once you get past the sneezes and poorly executed ecchi.
    Finished Haji Otsu and it was cute.
    Started sundome and it's something else, all the sex in Futari Ecchi couldn't hold a candle to how explicit it is, it's pretty disgusting really. Also drawn weirdly, the artstyle is very unique and although I couldn't call it necessarily bad, I certainly don't like it.

Tapatapatapatapa-tap

20. Post
    Figured I'd see what's up with my reservation of King of Wolves (Kentaro Miura) today and it turns out my library lost it or was stolen they recently got orange, so I'll re-read that after Oh! My Goddess which I'm halfway through.

21. Post
    Finished Oh! My Goddess earlier than expected, 278 chapters before they kissed, left mildly disappointed. Hen Koi however went from 0-100, plateaued and suddenly up to 1000 and was over just as fast as it started.

Tapatapatapatapa-tap

22. Post
    Is this girl for real!?/Kono Oneesan (something) was pretty average.
    Mama wa Doukyuusei wasn't great but the end was.
    Koganeiro could have been good if it had more than 3 chapters.
    Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan was decent and had an unusual premise.
    A Distant Neighbourhood/Harakana Machi-e (or w/e) was really good, would recommend it.
    Orange was a lot better than the anime, I'll put it down to the internal conflict of Naho.

For vi vet ikke hva vi gjør.

23. Post
    Mugen no juunin. Don't know if they have all 30 books in English though.

24. Post

What manga are you currently reading thread.

Pickle wrote:
    Mugen no juunin. Don't know if they have all 30 books in English though.
    Brah you broke my multipost chain takeover of this thread.

On a serious note, I've read some real crap lately.
    Monster Hunter Orage - I guess is only good if you like the games (5 chapters in before dropping)
    Gyo - Awful by the first 2 chapters, I can see why the anime would be rated so lowly, that and ufotable only put effort into type/moon (2+ chapters in before dropping)
    Candy - Not my thing (2 chapters in before dropping)
    Ayu Mayu - Really bad harem/ecchi (5 chapters in before dropping)
    Shinigami-sama to 4-nin no Kanojo - Cuts out at chapter 19, wasn't bad but really cringey for several chapters and ends just as it starts to get good, I guess they just decided to can the series.

On the bright side, orange vol2 came with another story called "Haru-iro Astronaut", it's deliberately the most shoujo thing ever and surprisingly not bad though.
    Nozaki-kun is also really good, just like anime but each volume was a bit slim and I got the impression that it's a 4 panel manga compiled into a book.

Giving Innocent and "The Earl and The Fairy" a go.
    Last edited by KrimzinZV; 3rd November 2016 at 9:40 pm.

25. Post
    While not quite manga, I got my Spice & Wolf LE novel collection.