Results 2,626 to 2,647 of 2647

1. Post
    Blitz^ wrote:
    Hey all,

I am currently looking around at venues (as a backup just in case Smeg cannot host) and also sponsors for prizes to be able to give out.

Will need to have a chat to Smeg about doing the next one in June 2019 and having a big turnout again.

Will keep everyone posted!
    ill be there this time :P

2. Post
    Blitz^ wrote:
    Hey all,

I am currently looking around at venues (as a backup just in case Smeg cannot host) and also sponsors for prizes to be able to give out.

Will need to have a chat to Smeg about doing the next one in June 2019 and having a big turnout again.

Will keep everyone posted!
    awesome! let me know if you need a hand.

3. Post
    Thank you Sir

I'm hoping Logans Unit in Miramar or Levin will be usable - but I'm still asking around.

Rongotai College no longer hire the hall out RIP

4. Post
    hey guys its oggie here... where is the lan being held now days? Levin would be damned near mint.

5. Post
    I'm hoping Smeg either has Levin up and running, or the shed in Wellington is still doable for the Queens Birthday LAN coming up. Everyone I have tried to get a space from has either not replied, or said no

In saying that, I might be able to host 20ish people in my double garage in Kapiti over a long weekend at some stage in our new place - running 900/400 internet to cover everyone

6. Post
    Registrations are up for the 8th June. I will probably send invites out over the next few days.
    The Good news people i have managed to find a tenant (at reduced Rent) that will let me use unit 1 for the Lans still
    Now everything is in the container outside it will be a lot more work to setup and pack up. So if people can help set up Friday arvo
    (pre lan till 10 friday night for those that do) and please help pack up Sunday

7. Post
    Awesome Logan! i'll definitely help and packup if it's cool with Hilary, About to have child no3 in two weeks. So spending time away will be more challenging

8. Post
    Hell yes, amazing news!!!
    Looking forward to it as normal.

I'll be there straight after work Friday to help

9. Post
    Oh I would love to come but we are expecting Twins anytime in June/July

Have a good LAN team!

10. Post
    Grid2 is free on humble today grab it peeps https://www.humblebundle.com

11. Post
    Let's make the next LAN a good one aye, might be some old faces in light of recent events, losing one of our own.

12. Post
    Reg'd and paid. Can't wait!

13. Post
    Be great to see everyone at the Lan
    I am going to try get the schedual well sorted for the lan and have all the games up for download in the next week or so so you can preinstall them. (Les downloading and more gaming at the Lan)
    I Might run a little pre lan to test the games as well.
    What Games do we want to play peeps'?
    I am thinking bring back some old ones that everyone can play
    Big list we cant play all of them but what do people want to play?
    CSS (you have to own)
    CSS GunGame (so rocks)
    Fear Combat (free)
    Farcry2
    Quake2 (free)
    UT4 (cant remember but i think its free now ill check)
    Split second
    Tf2 (free)
    PUBG (you gota own it to play in a team)
    fortnight (gota own it to play in a team)
    Dota
    COD2
    BF1942 would be so cool if we can get everyone on it!
    Grid
    Blockstorm
    League of Legends
    Warcraft
    BF V
    Blackops

14. Post
    Have paid woohoo!!

Apex Legends is another free one if people are keen on Battle Royale games

15. Post
    Blitz^ wrote:
    Have paid woohoo!!

Apex Legends is another free one if people are keen on Battle Royale games
    Cool do you know if we can all join the same server?

16. Post
    AFAIK cause it's very new - you join a random server.

And only 3 people per team, instead of 4 like other Battle Royales.

17. Post
    maybe the new BF V battle royales well let us all join one team

18. Post
    I'll finally have my new Computer too! No more laptop!!

19. Post
    Will have a chat with the usual gang and see if we will make it along this time for some games

20. Post
    Iammortos wrote:
    Will have a chat with the usual gang and see if we will make it along this time for some games
    Be great to see yo guys there
    Get your Dc++ or Apex++ all sorted guys I got my media server there and all sorted lot's of goodies Don't you love Plex and gig fiber

21. Post
    Iammortos wrote:
    What games do you want to play Iammortos?

22. Post
    Who's playing APEX legendd?
    looks great and its free
    https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends