1. Post
    dkjhgd wrote:
    Better. Funny you get angry over a little forum arguement that you pretty well lost.

2. Post
    I prefer juice. Much better for you and better tasting.

Unless i'm eating pizza, then coke is a given.

3. Post
    i'm going to coat myself in honey, head to toe

4. Post
    Bundaberg Lemon Lime and bitter: $2.60 for a single bottle, or $5 for 4 bottles at the supermarket. /buys heaps

5. Post
    protofall~ wrote:
    Was at the supermarket today and picked up a 175g jar of vegemite for $2 not on special and next to it was a 100g jar for about $2.80

vegemite was behind 9/11

6. Post
    One of my mates would drink a 2.25L of Coke a day at school. He's a big buff angry rugby playing maori. I think warrior gene has something to do with this.

7. Post
    jesus_crowbar wrote:
    One of my mates would drink a 2.25L of Coke a day at school. He's a big buff angry rugby playing maori. I think warrior gene has something to do with this.
    Coke is drunk by black people. Correlation... or causation?

Fire up the graph signal!

8. Post
    Worst wrote:
    I drink a shiteload of diet coke at work.

It gets really hot in the kitchen, and I have the choice between diet coke, full sugar crap, or water that tastes like lead mixed with arse.
    i heard diet coke is related to brain tumors

9. Post
    FRiO wrote:
    Coke is drunk by black people. Correlation... or causation?

Fire up the graph signal!
    I heard Coke makes you a black person.

10. Post
    People say a lot of things about Diet Coke. It's mostly crap.

11. Post
    KillaMel wrote:
    Was he that guy? Most courses have at least one guy that you just dislike increadibly...I remember my arch nemisis well, always wore a complete demin getup.
    lol. the good old canadian tuxedo

My drink of choice at the moment is "Frank". that stuff is yummo!

Either that or water, or beer. I always drink at least 8 glasses of water a day tho

12. Post
    Alesia wrote:
    i heard diet coke is related to brain tumors
    I heard that people who perpetuate unsubstantiated rumors even though there's significant evidence to the contrary have IQ's in the single digits.

13. Post
    dkjhgd wrote:
    OK, how's get ****ed nipper?
    Cya.

14. Post
    dkjhgd wrote:
    I heard that people who perpetuate unsubstantiated rumors even though there's significant evidence to the contrary have IQ's in the single digits.
    http://www.medical-library.net/sites...e_disease.html
    uh huh.
    lol at a noob trying soo damn hard to be smart.

15. Post
    Inverse price logic. Let me badly explain.

Checked Countdown, New World and Pak n Save online. Pak n Save doesn't show any coke products.

600ml bottle: $4.00
    1.5l bottle: $2.80 / $3.79 (Countdown / New World)
    2.25l bottle: $4.80 / $3.49 (Countdown / New World)

Why are the 600ml bottles so much more expensive than much larger bottles?

16. Post
    This thread is older than buying online from the supermarket in NZ.

17. Post
    You're paying for convenience. Convenience is a marketable commodity. The price isn't reflective of how much it costs to make, it's reflective of supply and demand.

18. Post
    Paging Hydro Homies

19. Post
    600ml bottles are chilled too (part of the "convenience" cost). They did for a time have special 1.25L (1.5L?) bottles which were labeled differently and intended to be stocked in chillers and sold at an inflated price.

20. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    This thread is older than buying online from the supermarket in NZ.
    Thank Werelock for bumping it for obesity juice.

21. Post
    Coke zero tho

22. Post
    Water tho.

23. Post
    As I started reading the first page of this thread, I was like "Where the **** is this place and why is coke so cheap!?" then I saw the dates

24. Post
    I bought a drink from a vending machine at the train station today. It was $4.00 for a Pepsi and I thought "that's pretty bad but I want it" only to get it out the machine and realize it was a 355ml bottle.

The ****.

25. Post
    50 cents a can from some vending machines here in Texas. Rocks up to about $1.75 for the 600ml bottles though. I think you're paying for the ability to carry it around, shove it up your arse etc while working. Can't do that with a can.