What anime are you currently watching thread.

Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
(4 votes)
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3231

1. Post
    Dororo (2019).
    By the way, what website do you use to watch anime? I want to share a cool Fan Anime Live Wallpaper of Okita Souji for mobile phone, get it on Google Play or apknite

2. Post
    If anyone's interested Neon Genesis Evangelion is on Netflix. I wish I never sold my directors cut dvd collection (Never knew it was actually quite rare) So rewatching it for the 4th time. I wonder if they'll add the movies as well.

3. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    If anyone's interested Neon Genesis Evangelion is on Netflix. I wish I never sold my directors cut dvd collection (Never knew it was actually quite rare) So rewatching it for the 4th time. I wonder if they'll add the movies as well.
    I loved NGE, probably won't watch the show again but still waiting for the damned last remake.

4. Post
    suntoucher wrote:
    I loved NGE, probably won't watch the show again but still waiting for the damned last remake.
    I need a bit of a break from Naruto Shippuden (up to episode 145) and wanted something to tickle my mecha drama bone for a while. Also getting Star Driver on dvd (blu-ray version is way to expensive at the moment)

5. Post
    My currently watching list:
    Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (The Rising of the Shield Hero)
    Kimetsu no Yaiba (Blade of demon destruction)
    Dororo (2019)
    Carole and Tuesday
    3-gatsu no Lion (March comes in like a lion)

6. Post
    Dororo was an amazing series. Well worth the watch.
    Still enjoying OPM S2, more of the same.

Also watching through Shield Hero, but generic at first but EP14/15 shit gets real.

7. Post
    DJ wrote:
    Dororo was an amazing series. Well worth the watch.
    Still enjoying OPM S2, more of the same.

Also watching through Shield Hero, but generic at first but EP14/15 shit gets real.
    Yeah Dororo was awesome

Also watching OPM S2, Jojo - Golden Wind, AoT, DB Super.

Also just started watching Bleach for the 1st time last week & finished Hunter X Hunter (2011) just before that.

Only started watching anime 2 years ago so still a lot of catching up to do lol.

Anyone know when the new season of My Hero Academia starts?

8. Post
    BOHA/MHA S4 Starts Airing in Japan Oct 12.

9. Post
    The Promised Neverland - has the best sense of foreboding since Death Note IMO.

10. Post
    One Punch Man season 2 just finished, a bit let down by the quality of the s2 compared to s1 but then season 1 was done by a one legendary director who asked free lancer heavyweights of the Japanese animation industry to do the work so no real surprise S2 looked like a weekly cartoon in comparison.

ah well, i guess we can only wait ermm 2 -4 years for the next season?

11. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    One Punch Man season 2 just finished, a bit let down by the quality of the s2 compared to s1 but then season 1 was done by a pretty legendary director who asked free lancer heavyweights of the Japanese animation industry to do the work so no real surprise S2 looked like a weekly cartoon in comparison.

ah well, i guess we can only wait ermm 2 -4 years for the next season?
    To be honest I see everyone complain about the relative quality but aside from one thing, I didn't notice any difference. That one thing being Saitama's girly serious face when saving Suiryu although that was a still.

I didn't realise that was the season finale, that's pretty disappointing. I was expecting all loose ends tied up in a season like S1.

12. Post
    well the best examples of how they do speed and movement , of the top of my head the Carnage Kabuto fight where Kabuto starts moving or when Sonic starts him movement against Saitama in the 1st season, they animated the movement of them running, flying, moving super fast . In then 2nd season you get individual flickering stills and blurry background / swishing .

it is admittedly little things. But one you pick up when you see the Carnage Kabuto fight and realize they animated most of the movement, blows and effects , But the fights in s2 were motion stills and if i am less charitable, background refreshes.

13. Post
    suntoucher wrote:

I didn't realise that was the season finale, that's pretty disappointing. I was expecting all loose ends tied up in a season like S1.
    Had no idea it was the season finale as well. Pretty average way to end it. Enjoyed S1 a lot more.

14. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    well the best examples of how they do speed and movement , of the top of my head the Carnage Kabuto fight where Kabuto starts moving or when Sonic starts him movement against Saitama in the 1st season, they animated the movement of them running, flying, moving super fast . In then 2nd season you get individual flickering stills and blurry background / swishing .

it is admittedly little things. But one you pick up when you see the Carnage Kabuto fight and realize they animated most of the movement, blows and effects , But the fights in s2 were motion stills and if i am less charitable, background refreshes.
    Hmm, I'll have a look. I did like that fight.

15. Post
    I went back and checked out some of s1 before watching more of s2 and man s2 looks so so unpolished in contrast to it.

I expected so much more from this season and... that was it...

16. Post
    well as much as i like to dump on the s2 devs, they did it in 2 years which is average, the original s1 took 4.5 years..

17. Post
    Currently watching Bleach & heard there's a lot of filler including the Bount arc which I'm a few eps into. It seems a big step down form the previous one. Should I bother watching it or just skip it as well as all the other filler eps?

18. Post
    I find the filler episodes add to the charm for Bleach. I'm currently watching Star Driver. Silly high school romps complete with giant as robot battles!

19. Post
    Turns out Attack on Titan finished for the season as well. I guess it's convenient that One Piece started up just as OPM and AoT finished but now back down to one new thing a week.

20. Post
    Demon Slayer is awesome, haven't found a good anime in a while. A+

21. Post
    Decided to rewatch A Certain Magical Index Season 1 as There's a new series of The Certain series out and also finally ordered Season 2 of Scientific Railgun.

22. Post
    Space Dandy, a very smart show based around a very dumb character (or would it be characters?).

Going to rewatch it, made by the guy who did Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.

23. Post
    Just finished Jojo's Golden WInd arc. Definitely not the strongest arc but still enjoyed it even though it got pretty confusing at times near the end lol. The creators really took it to another level for this arc in terms of creativity & variety of stands. The Stardust Crusader arcs are still definitely the best arcs though.

24. Post
    Just watched the first episode of Reero last night, definitely left me wanting to watch more. Great start.

25. Post
    Just started watching Demon Slayer