1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    I wonder how hard it'll actually be to complete the FIA license events, I'm up for the challenge!

GT:Sports could easily be the best game for online racing & a good SP experience.. Would be nice to try it out in VR, maybe one day..

3. Post
    Without car damage from accidents.... it's just not a "SIM"

4. Post
    dzander wrote:
    Game does have mechanical damage & only slight visual damage.. Not sure how fun a actual sim would be, with the players online, the game will have too many restarts, players unable to continue racing due to realistic simulation or having to slowly return to pits because of slight damage. If versing better players, crashes don't happen that often & if it does in you're involved, its likely you won't be coming in first & if got some damage (even unrealistically), you won't be coming in first.

I don't think the game needs to be an actual sim, otherwise we might as well complain it doesn't provide G-Forces the biggest thing missing in any racing game.

Think for most people, its more enjoyable being able to continue racing rather then having some ass each race bumping you, causing even minor damage that would take a few seconds off each lap.

PC2 will be good though, at least better than that pretty horrible game called PC1. Not sure how many games I'll play with full damage on but, probably a few but I think I'll get tired of other players / damage like I did in the first game.

5. Post
    dzander wrote:
    It's going after the pseudo-sim market same as Forza. There's plenty of other hardcore racing sims on PC and consoles if that's what tickles your fancy.