1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I can't believe that a no-substance showpony like "favourite" took out Best Word Of This Sentence over "of", a hardworking word that's been smashing out reliable work for years.

3. Post
    is NBA jam that good?

4. Post
    LOL at "Best Racing Game". The crew 2 looked OK from what I saw but we'll see.

5. Post
    metalmannz wrote:
    LOL at "Best Racing Game".
    Matt and racing games go together like zeppelins and fire.

6. Post
    I got two right! Guess I am a disgrace to the gaming community.....

7. Post
    I know we get told every year that VR is 'nearly here', but yeah...it still isn't doing anything for me: need that killer app: I don't give a **** if that term is outdated or whatever, if there's no one-game that makes me buy it (due to VR exclusivity) I'll never get on the bandwagon. Bethesda stating in the next wee bit that the next TES SP game will be native VR on release...well then, that could be the bugger right thur.

In other news, good choices for most of those bruh - Wolfy2, Shadow of War, Ashen and Vampyr would have been my choices in those categories too, along with the Best Racing Game (mine is nearly always none also).

Vampyr, even though it looks a bit janky in that sensual euro way, could be something really amazing I reckon.

8. Post
    IST wrote:
    I know we get told every year that VR is 'nearly here', but yeah...it still isn't doing anything for me: need that killer app
    Somewhat amusingly, the killer app for VR is racing games. They're awesome! I just took off my headset after an evening in rfactor 2. iRacing, Assetto Corsa, and Project Cars are also great. You need a wheel too for the best immersion.

9. Post
    The actual correct answer for best indie game:- The Last Night.

10. Post
    Only list of games I would get would be the racing titles, except for NFS.. The all the other lists, not that great.

11. Post
    gajj wrote:
    Somewhat amusingly, the killer app for VR is racing games. They're awesome! I just took off my headset after an evening in rfactor 2. iRacing, Assetto Corsa, and Project Cars are also great. You need a wheel too for the best immersion.
    Hmm, after picturing that in my head I think I see how it could be amazing AF.

Unfortunately, it's my least liked genre (outside of kids games and most of Nintendo's colourful catalogue), but I did used to put in mad work in GT and GT2 so there's still hope

12. Post
    tnt2014nz wrote:
    I got two right! Guess I am a disgrace to the gaming community.....
    That'a three things you got right. Just kidding man.

Dragon Ball Fighter Z is going to be awesome.

13. Post
    I'm kinda curious what the criteria for "BEST ORIGINAL GAME" was.

I don't disagree with the "winner". Detroit looks awesome.

But there is a Dragonball game and a Mario game in the list there. Under "original". That... doesn't seem right...