1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Good review but which ending did ya get for the story mode?

I got the evil ending. I seriously can't be bothered replaying the game again just to unlock the good ending. Still a good game but gotta prepare for fast reflexes.

3. Post
    WarZoner wrote:

I got the evil ending. I seriously can't be bothered replaying the game again just to unlock the good ending. Still a good game but gotta prepare for fast reflexes.
    Me too - I blame Trump

4. Post
    WarZoner wrote:

You don't have to play the whole game again. You can just select the chapter that gave you the choice between Bats & Supes & continue from there.

Sadly I'm not a big fighting fan & don't play online so a bit bored now after finishing the story mode and completing the multiverse challenges to get Wonder Woman's movie gear.

As far as fighting games go the gameplay, presentation & amount of content is top notch
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 5th June 2017 at 5:28 pm.

5. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    You don't have to play the whole game again. You can just select the chapter that gave you the choice between Bats & Supes & continue from there.
    Did you buy the game full price? I would've waited until the game was discounted if all I wanted to play was the campaign.

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Did you buy the game full price? I would've waited until the game was discounted if all I wanted to play was the campaign.
    I only paid $60 so wasn't too bad. At least the campaign was really good. I thought I'd be more into the whole multiverse thing but I guess grinding for loot isn't my thing.