1. Post

old behind the scenes ('92) from Mortal Kombat

Came across this and found it fascinating (and cheesy as hell!)
    They literally "video taped" actors doing the moves, cut them out, and made them into sprites.

Stuff has come a long way in the last two and a half decades.

2. Post
    That's cool as ****. Gen one mo capture.

3. Post
    i saw this and mk2 and 3 editions last week as well. mk3 sonya is a super babe! sindel actor surprisingly not so much.

4. Post
    Nice find OP

5. Post
    My early childhood heroes!

6. Post
    JRS wrote:
    i saw this and mk2 and 3 editions last week as well. mk3 sonya is a super babe! sindel actor surprisingly not so much.
    The actress playing Sonya was also a Playboy model.

7. Post
    Dat soundtrack doe

8. Post
    I saw this back in the day, i was really into my MK 1,2,3 as a kid. Spent many coins on the arcade machines! Those were the days...

9. Post
    I have a lot of time for Mortal Kombat. I'd be super interested in seeing what a modern game using the old technique would be like.

10. Post
    MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!
    Dun-nun-dah-nun-dah-nun-dah-nun-nah-nah

I remember playing the shiz nitz out of this game at the arcade. And then buying it on the Mega Drive and it practically never left the console.

I still remember buying MK2 for the Mega Drive and distinctly recall feeling as though the bus took aaagggeess to get home. As I waited in town at the bus stand I held onto that purchase tightly. MK2 is the only game I actually remember buying in great detail (meaning the other game purchases from that time I don't remember where I got them from or how I felt at the time).

11. Post
    I remember trading a really awesome game about two spies, man and a woman, fighting an alien invasion for MK2.

Much regret as I could never find that game again.