Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

What are the classic games you never stopped playing?

Have you ever had that feeling where you wanted to finish the games you just tried out? that's when I played Diablo II. 1 year ago, I played it since everyone were talking about it and i wanna know what's the fuzz about. Beautiful game, fair graphics, lore is complex then goes simple and all in all 9/10 rate for me. So I wanna know what's going to happen after all quests, skill trees and everything is accomplished. That's when I noticed that I am hooked on this game. up until now , My barbarian screams in the pool of goblin blood! *warcries in barbarian*

how about you guys? what games , up until now, you are playing?

2. Post
    Final Fantasy VII.

3. Post
    Total Annihilation

4. Post
    Counter Strike

5. Post
    cencsor wrote:
    Counter Strike
    Gave up on that shit at 1.6

6. Post
    Fair enough, I didn't jump onto GO initially but after a couple of years it managed to pull me back in.

7. Post
    cencsor wrote:
    Fair enough, I didn't jump onto GO initially but after a couple of years it managed to pull me back in.
    Yeah, I've heard good things about it now eh. I may be a bit rusty after 12 years though haha.

8. Post
    Hearts....

the most classic of classic card games.

9. Post
    CS made an impact on me when it comes to competition. Usually we do a 5v5 de_dust2 map deathmatch and whoever gets pwned often, TOXICITY rises! hahahah but in the end its all a friendly match.

10. Post
    I recently got back into a Neverwinter Nights persistent world and it's ****ing awesome.

Heaps of mid-endgame runs to do, awesome loot and you can get stupidly strong (levels go up to 80!), however the enemies also get stupidly strong!
    It's basically an MMO at this point.

It's called Higher Ground: Path of Ascension if anyone is interested
    http://wiki.hgweb.org/wiki/Main_Page

11. Post
    I find myself returning to Morrowind every few years.

12. Post
    GTA San Andreas

13. Post
    Medal of Honor Allied Assault for sure.

14. Post
    Richard7666 wrote:
    I find myself returning to Morrowind every few years.
    ahhh Dovahkiin..

15. Post
    birth of the federation
    homeworld
    the guild
    railroad tycoon games

16. Post
    Doodle Jump

17. Post
    Doom 1/2, of course. If not vanilla then via mods like Project Brutality or Brutal Doom.
    Thief 2 - Released in 1998 and to this day no stealth game comes close. MGS and Splinter Cell are all still jokes compared to this game.
    Metal Gear Solid 1 - I revisit every couple years or so.
    Silent Hill 2 - The greatest horror game ever made. Still one of the few genuinely well written games (outside of RPGs and Adventure/IF) that I've encountered during my gaming career.
    KotOR 1 - One of my favourite RPGs. I replay it every few years.

18. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    KotOR 1 - One of my favourite RPGs. I replay it every few years.
    Ah yes - how could I have left this out? Probably played this through again within the last year.

I wish that a similar game in the Star Trek universe was made.

19. Post
    ErAd wrote:

I wish that a similar game in the Star Trek universe was made.
    It's not a RPG but Elite Force was a pretty damn good post-Half-Life story-driven FPS. Developed by one-time FPS kings Raven Software (who're sadly now stuck in the CoD gulag).

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

20. Post
    can still play some of the older TB games with some mods with no complaints, Jagged Alliance 2 , XCOM 1-2 etc But generally i moved on to most of my older games and dont regret it

21. Post
    Death Rally
    Gran Turismo 2 (still the best racing game ever made)
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2

22. Post
    I have replayed Dragon Age Origins and the Mass Effect trilogy more times than I can remember...

23. Post
    Fallout 2. Probably the oldest game that I've played every few years since it was released. Probably due for another run.

24. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Fallout 2. Probably the oldest game that I've played every few years since it was released. Probably due for another run.
    +1

Have you played Fallout 1.5 Resurrection?

25. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    +1

Have you played Fallout 1.5 Resurrection?
    I have, it's impressive what they did